Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coinstar Finds! (Including Bank Counters And Other Machines)

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4,258 / Views: 388,400Next Topic
Page: of 284
Pillar of the Community
United States
672 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2020  02:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Last Afternoons, I went to a coinstar at Kroger that is reject tray has a 777 Slot Machine Token and 11 Extra Moneys.

HAPPY HUNTING!
Learn More...
United States
92106 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2020  10:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Last Afternoons, I went to a coinstar at Kroger that is reject tray has a 777 Slot Machine Token and 11 Extra Moneys.
A different kind of jackpot!
Pillar of the Community
United States
672 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2020  6:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Last Week, I went to a coinstar at Kroger that is reject tray has a 1 Euro Cents Ireland and 25 Extra Moneys.

HAPPY HUNTING!
Learn More...
United States
92106 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  12:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Last Week, I went to a coinstar at Kroger that is reject tray has a 1 Euro Cents Ireland and 25 Extra Moneys.
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2085 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2020  9:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, Paul... been one of my goals to find an obsolete coin like that in a coinstar... That 1907 Barber dime is an amazing find. Congrats!

On Monday, I noticed some coins on the ground next to one of the Coinstars... incredibly, two were silver dimes! A 1962-D and a 1964!

The next day I found a 1940 Wheat cent under a machine.
Edited by John77
10/23/2020 9:17 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2607 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2020  11:44 pm  Show Profile   Check Paul Bulgerin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Paul Bulgerin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today, while I was checking out, my wife wandered over to the Coin Star, while I wasn't looking and pulled out a clad quarter.

How dare she?!?!?

She normally walks out of the store in embarrassment when I go to check the reject tray.
Paul Bulgerin
Learn More...
United States
92106 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2020  12:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
On Monday, I noticed some coins on the ground next to one of the Coinstars... incredibly, two were silver dimes! A 1962-D and a 1964! The next day I found a 1940 Wheat cent under a machine.
Excellent!

Quote:
Today, while I was checking out, my wife wandered over to the Coin Star, while I wasn't looking and pulled out a clad quarter. How dare she?!?!? She normally walks out of the store in embarrassment when I go to check the reject tray.
United States
28 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  6:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Glenmore to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've been checking Coinstar machines for age, and all I usually find is mangled and cruddy Lincoln pennies. Today I got the usual pennies,a Chuck E. Cheese token, and finally! a 1939 Mercury dime.
Pillar of the Community
United States
583 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  6:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice John77 and glenmore congrats solid finds
Learn More...
United States
92106 Posts
United States
21 Posts
 Posted 11/04/2020  4:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BostonCornhusker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I may not be much richer, but I didn't think I'd find something the first time I looked.

Ordinary coins were two Lincoln shield cents (2018 & 2019) and one Jefferson nickel (2002). But, the last one was a 1937 Wheat penny.

I know, I know... Not much worth talking about. Just thought I'd share my simple find!
Learn More...
United States
92106 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
672 Posts
 Posted 11/07/2020  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Last two week, I went to a coinstar at Jewel-Osco but I founds a 2 Extra Moneys, 1 Car Wash Tokens World Series And 2 Car Wash Tokens.

World Series Car Wash Tokens Chicago Cubs

HAPPY HUNTING!
Learn More...
United States
92106 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2020  12:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Last two week, I went to a coinstar at Jewel-Osco but I founds a 2 Extra Moneys, 1 Car Wash Tokens World Series And 2 Car Wash Tokens.
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
672 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2020  8:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yesterday, I went to coinstar at Walmart but I founds a 1964 Silver Roosevelt dimes and 1 Extra Moneys.

HAPPY HUNTING!
Page: of 284 Previous TopicReplies: 4,258 / Views: 388,400Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.91 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05