Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coinstar Finds! (Including Bank Counters And Other Machines)

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4,444 / Views: 418,593Next Topic
Page: of 297
Pillar of the Community
United States
2315 Posts
 Posted 05/30/2021  02:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

I check the dump area but I forget the reject sometimes.

The reject area is the most important because that's where the real goodies (silver coins) show up.
CRH Nickeloholic. 1,300,000 nickels searched in five years! Already have found THREE complete Jefferson sets!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2315 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2021  6:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My Coinstar drought is finally over - I think... these 4 Steel cents (1943-2, 1943S, 1943D) and underweight 1935 Wheatie were actually on the ground outside the local supermarket this afternoon along with several foreign coins and two Zincolns next to a trash can. My guess is the person who originally had them either just cleaned out the reject bin of the Coinstar inside and threw them on the ground or they sat down and the coins fell out of their pocket.
CRH Nickeloholic. 1,300,000 nickels searched in five years! Already have found THREE complete Jefferson sets!
Edited by John77
06/02/2021 4:14 pm
Learn More...
United States
102132 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2315 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2021  10:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A couple of foreign coins, a Zincoln, and this little 10-cent beauty from 1964 awaited me in the local CVS Coinstar this morning.
Edited by John77
06/08/2021 10:42 pm
Learn More...
United States
102132 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2021  09:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
A couple of foreign coins, a Zincoln, and this little 10-cent beauty from 1964 awaited me in the local CVS Coinstar this morning.
Fantastic!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1919 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2021  1:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How? Yesterday was the tenth time I looked in there to find a rotten zincoln.
Pillar of the Community
984 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2021  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This Afternoons, I went to a coinstar at Walmart that is Reject Tray has a 1964D Silver Roosevelt dimes.

HAPPY HUNTING!!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2315 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2021  8:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Fantastic!

Thank you!

Liked it so much, decided to do it again today. All by its lonesome in the supermarket reject tray... 8 years older and minted on the opposite side of the country as yesterday's!
Valued Member
United States
96 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2021  11:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captainmandrake1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I put four buffalos in the soda machine the other day. Hope somebody finds them. Buffaloes on the range, roaming free.
Learn More...
United States
102132 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2021  09:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This Afternoons, I went to a coinstar at Walmart that is Reject Tray has a 1964D Silver Roosevelt dimes.
Very nice!

Quote:
Liked it so much, decided to do it again today. All by its lonesome in the supermarket reject tray... 8 years older and minted on the opposite side of the country as yesterday's!
Outstanding!

Quote:
I put four buffalos in the soda machine the other day. Hope somebody finds them. Buffaloes on the range, roaming free.
Well done.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
8925 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2021  12:31 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Popped into the supermarket for a couple of things this afternoon after a day on the beach. Looked in the CoinStar reject slot... Nothing of numismatic value - but I was very happy to pull out 1.20 in spendable money!
Edited by NumisRob
06/11/2021 12:32 pm
Learn More...
United States
102132 Posts
Valued Member
United States
415 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2021  6:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My mom and I went to Pick N' Save, and I got two rolls of cents from the customer service, and from the Coinstar, I got a 2017-D cent, 2005-P Minnesota State Quarter, an old battery, a 2008 one penny from Great Britian, and finally a 2014 50 cent peso. I am very happy, as I usually don't find anything.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1919 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2021  9:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool. The only thing I have ever found in there is rotten zincolns and a under weight and badly beat clad Washington quarter.
Learn More...
United States
102132 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2021  10:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I got a 2017-D cent, 2005-P Minnesota State Quarter, an old battery, a 2008 one penny from Great Britian, and finally a 2014 50 cent peso.
Nice finds!
Page: of 297 Previous TopicReplies: 4,444 / Views: 418,593Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.87 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05