Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coinstar Finds! (Including Bank Counters And Other Machines)

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4,689 / Views: 465,221Next Topic
Page: of 313
37 Posts
 Posted 05/06/2022  6:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Robby Bee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good find Cabo - Cuban is 90% Silver I believe...
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2904 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2022  11:55 am  Show Profile   Check Paul Bulgerin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Paul Bulgerin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Two weeks ago, a particularly frustrating day was salvaged by finding a 1957 Roosevelt in the Coin Star tray.

And a quick trip to the store this morning for two items yielded 79 coins, all modern, totaling $3.09. This paid for half of what I bought.

Paul Bulgerin
United Kingdom
43 Posts
 Posted 05/08/2022  8:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Merv4468 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
While in Sainsbury's I looked in the Coinstar machine and found...

5 x 5 pence coins
2 x 10 pence coins

nothing special but 45p of spendable money.
Learn More...
United States
115001 Posts
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2022  8:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pnwmakes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today's Coin Star finds all foreign

3 - Canadian
1- Swiss Franc
1 - South Korea

Learn More...
United States
115001 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  09:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Today's Coin Star finds all foreign
Nice group!
Valued Member
United States
89 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  3:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DanFielding to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I finally found something in the Coinstar at my supermarket yesterday, Nothing to noteworthy.

4 regular quarters
2 regular dimes
3 memorial pennies
2 Canadian quarters
1 Canadian dime

Even though there is nothing exciting there, that is $1.23 US I didn't have before I walked in!
Learn More...
United States
115001 Posts
Valued Member
United States
406 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  4:39 pm  Show Profile   Check bugil46's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add bugil46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hum
I was using a Coinstar yesterday.
Was this at Winn Dixie?
I want my money.
LOL
Learn More...
United States
115001 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2022  5:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You two are over a thousand miles apart! That was some grocery run!
United States
45 Posts
 Posted 05/12/2022  9:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ynnad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I found $4.27 in modern U.S. coins plus this token in the Coinstar machine at the grocery store today. The other side of the token is exactly the same. It has the same dimensions as a quarter with smooth edges. I am guessing it is some kind of slot machine token. Does anyone know exactly what this token is?
Learn More...
United States
115001 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2022  09:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I found $4.27 in modern U.S. coins plus this token in the Coinstar machine at the grocery store today...
Excellent!

Quote:
Does anyone know exactly what this token is?[
I have no idea, but you may want to post it in the Identification forum.
United States
29 Posts
 Posted 05/14/2022  08:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hinterlander to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I found $.75 in a Coinstar this morning - 2-Quarters, 2-Dimes and a nickel. All modern and nothing wrong with any of them. It's odd how these machines indiscriminately reject perfectly good coins. At least it gives me something to do while the wife shops.
Learn More...
United States
115001 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2022  09:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
At least it gives me something to do while the wife shops.
Pillar of the Community
United States
743 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2022  5:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got this out of the coinstar reject tray yesterday.
Page: of 313 Previous TopicReplies: 4,689 / Views: 465,221Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.6 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: