Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coinstar Finds! (Including Bank Counters And Other Machines)

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4,687 / Views: 465,050Next Topic
Page: of 313
Learn More...
United States
114935 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2022  08:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Got this out of the coinstar reject tray yesterday.
Fantastic!
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2022  7:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pnwmakes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found today at my local coin star a 2002 West African Franc. Along with 2 Candian Quarters and 2 Candian dimes.

Learn More...
United States
114935 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2022  09:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Found today at my local coin star a 2002 West African Franc. Along with 2 Candian Quarters and 2 Candian dimes.
Fantastic!

I like the circulation cameo.
Bedrock of the Community
United Kingdom
10689 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2022  2:33 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A very unusual Coinstar find today...

It's a vise job! Someone has pressed a 2011 20p coin between two other coins - one was a 1982-1998 UK penny of which you can see the inverted reverse on the reverse of the 20p!
Learn More...
United States
114935 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
United Kingdom
10689 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2022  06:11 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I saw a few coins in the reject tray of the Coinstar machine last time I went shopping, but disappointingly it was all common stuff:

At least I came out 14p richer! My change from the till at the same store was more interesting - posted in the 'Interesting Find From Circulation in the UK' section...
Valued Member
United States
295 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2022  07:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joshu - a to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
but disappointingly it was all common stuff

That would be an eye popper if it were in a coinstar near me.

Edited by Joshu - a
06/08/2022 07:55 am
Learn More...
United States
114935 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
590 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2022  5:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have checked two different coinstars in the last month at two different Pick N' Saves, and found nothing; in the past, I would find cents and sometimes tokens (like an angel coin that I once found). I think that more and more people are checking these machines.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1154 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2022  2:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That 2011 20 pence is nightmare fuel.
Valued Member
United States
295 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2022  5:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joshu - a to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
(like an angel coin that I once found)

This angel coin?

Pillar of the Community
United States
590 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2022  3:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, it looked something like that; I found it in a Pick N' Save Coinstar before.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2904 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2022  11:32 pm  Show Profile   Check Paul Bulgerin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Paul Bulgerin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Only one coin in the reject tray today.

Paul Bulgerin
Learn More...
United States
114935 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2022  09:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Only one coin in the reject tray today.
Free silver.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8984 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2022  09:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice '54 D--always cool.
Page: of 313 Previous TopicReplies: 4,687 / Views: 465,050Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.56 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: