Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coinstar Finds! (Including Bank Counters And Other Machines)

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4,689 / Views: 465,222Next Topic
Page: of 313
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10471 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2439 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2022  1:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Only one coin in the reject tray today.

Nice '54-D dime, Paul!
-----
Thanks to the crazy gas prices, I've been limiting my traveling. I did manage to find these two a month or so ago in my local CVS reject bin...
CRH Nickeloholic. 1,300,000 nickels searched in five years! Already have found THREE complete Jefferson sets!
Edited by John77
06/22/2022 1:53 pm
Learn More...
United States
115001 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2022  2:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Thanks to the crazy gas prices, I've been limiting my traveling. I did manage to find these two a month or so ago in my local CVS reject bin...
Fantastic!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10471 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
911 Posts
 Posted 06/24/2022  9:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mdh157 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
my wife found a dateless SLQ this morning in a local machine at the grocery store!
Valued Member
United States
296 Posts
 Posted 06/24/2022  10:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joshu - a to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
my wife found a dateless SLQ this morning in a local machine at the grocery store!

Did you check for stars under the eagle?
Learn More...
United States
115001 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  4:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Fantastic!
United States
31 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2022  9:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DiscoLover82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
At my local Pick 'n' Save (supermarket chain here in Wisconsin), I found a 2011 Mexican peso this past Saturday (along with a dinged-up 2010 Zincoln). Foreign finds are always cool!
Pillar of the Community
United States
590 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2022  11:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I live in Wisconsin also, and have found foreign coins over the years in the Coinstars here.
Learn More...
United States
115001 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2439 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2022  01:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So yesterday I had my pre-op appt for my surgery on my left arm... on the way back from it, I stopped at the store. I only needed a few things, and, as I got ready to exit, I noticed a guy had just started using the Coinstar machine. I just about finish scanning my groceries and notice he keeps picking a coin out of the reject bin and throwing it in the dump side. He does this three times. So I stop scanning and walk over with my change holder swapping out a 2022-D dime for his "reject"...

CRH Nickeloholic. 1,300,000 nickels searched in five years! Already have found THREE complete Jefferson sets!
Edited by John77
07/24/2022 01:25 am
Learn More...
United States
115001 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
590 Posts
 Posted 07/25/2022  6:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I found a handful of change at a CoinStar today, including a Canadian dime, some U.S. quarters, cents, and dimes, some carwash tokens, an entertainment token, etc. This is my best haul so far ever. This was at a Pick N' Save in Hartland, WI.
Learn More...
United States
115001 Posts
Valued Member
United States
75 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2022  10:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CaptJeffWorthFL to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As usual I get a dime, half or quarter and the occasional foreign coin. But whoever dumped their jug was a straight up globetrotter who was in a hurry for sure. 2nd time this has happened to me. A lot of rupees, dinars, Cuban 50 cent pieces, Bahamas, China, Japan, Euros, Pence, Mexican Pesos and even good ol' American 90% Silver.

I asked the clerk if she seen who dumped it, she asked the manager and the manager said it is all mine as nobody was in the store shopping. Even got the jug with 2 dollars cash that person left in a shopping cart.

Page: of 313 Previous TopicReplies: 4,689 / Views: 465,222Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.69 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: