Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coinstar Finds! (Including Bank Counters And Other Machines)

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 4,733 / Views: 476,771Next Topic
Page: of 316
Pillar of the Community
United States
2443 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2022  1:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, cabowabo... that was quite the 4 day run you had last month!
CRH Nickeloholic. 1,300,000 nickels searched in five years! Already have found THREE complete Jefferson sets!
Pillar of the Community
United States
759 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2022  2:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All these from one reject tray yesterday. I don't take very god pics but the steelies ae in very nice condition.

Learn More...
United States
118161 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2022  3:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
All these from one reject tray yesterday. I don't take very god pics but the steelies ae in very nice condition.
Fantastic!
Valued Member
United States
446 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2022  8:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Went with my son to Walmart today and let him check the coinstar reject tray. He found two pennies and one was a 56d wheat. He knew it was different and was excited! 6 years old, too.
Learn More...
United States
118161 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2022  12:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Went with my son to Walmart today and let him check the coinstar reject tray. He found two pennies and one was a 56d wheat. He knew it was different and was excited! 6 years old, too.
Well done!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1210 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2022  10:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Such an uplifting story. I like hearing about young collectors getting into the hobby.
I am curious to know if the 2026 designs will spur interest.
United States
21 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2022  12:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DieselCountry to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's awesome. Getting my daughter Into bill hunting and coin searching. Went to bank got $100 in half dollars and $200 in $1 bills. Teller handed us the bills first and she blurred out OMG Daddy that's a star note on top. Teller lady looked puzzled I laughed. We got home first roll found a 64 Kennedy I got silver she said. Sadly was her only one. But got 4 star notes so not a bad day for her.
Learn More...
United States
118161 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2022  09:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I am curious to know if the 2026 designs will spur interest.
I have my doubts. Seems fewer and fewer people are exposed to change as our trips around the sun accumulate. I hope I am wrong though.
Learn More...
United States
118161 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2022  09:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Getting my daughter Into bill hunting and coin searching. Went to bank got $100 in half dollars and $200 in $1 bills. Teller handed us the bills first and she blurred out OMG Daddy that's a star note on top. Teller lady looked puzzled I laughed. We got home first roll found a 64 Kennedy I got silver she said. Sadly was her only one. But got 4 star notes so not a bad day for her.
Sounds like a good time was had overall.
Pillar of the Community
United States
759 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2022  4:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cabowabo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The photo on top I found these coins in the tray on top they were never deposited into machine. Second pic was the lone soldier in another machine reject tray.

Learn More...
United States
118161 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
626 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2022  6:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was selling some things at a flea market, and a customer told me he finds silver in CoinStars all of the time. He also bought a $15 coin set I was selling.
Learn More...
United States
118161 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
681 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2022  2:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add livingwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My wife thinks I'm silly for checking the Coinstar every time we go to Walmart. Ha...this was in the tray today. Makes me wonder if there are any more 90% inside the Coinstar. I'm retired but maybe I should get a part time job servicing these machines

Edited by livingwater
10/18/2022 2:41 pm
Learn More...
United States
118161 Posts
Page: of 316 Replies: 4,733 / Views: 476,771Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.53 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: