Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coinstar Finds! (Including Bank Counters And Other Machines)

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 268
Valued Member
United States
144 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2013  11:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bookshelf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today's find was very nice - a 1935-S Wheat cent!
Valued Member
United States
104 Posts
 Posted 06/06/2013  03:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jardins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just found a 1934-P Wheat cent about 5 minutes ago.
Valued Member
United States
319 Posts
 Posted 06/06/2013  12:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Larryh86GT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I retrieved a 1952 Roosevelt dime this morning.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7585 Posts
 Posted 06/06/2013  1:01 pm  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Whoa, nice find !
Oregon coin geek.....*** GO BEAVS ! ! ! ***
Pillar of the Community
United States
781 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2013  8:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jedichef to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
for the first time ever, I pulled some coins out of the wells fargo reject tray. 2 canadian dimes, '76 and 2006, and a nearly BU canadian 2009 nickel. as well as 2 minneapolis metro tokens. (i live in mn)
Edited by jedichef
06/09/2013 8:27 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
781 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2013  11:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jedichef to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Walked past the coin counter on my way out with a box of cents from a new wells fargo and grabbed some rejects out of the tray. 2 canadian dimes (78, 98) and a canadian mountie quarter. Never seen one of these guys before!
Valued Member
United States
86 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2013  9:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DenverNRG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Went to dump a bunch of nickels this morning and there was a guy already there at the bank dumping his built up pocket change, once the machine was done he reran the coins from the reject and then pulled the coins that were rejected again looked at them and left them on top of the machine. Of course when I got up there I had to take a look at em and noticed that there was a quarter... Upon closer inspection I discovered it was a 1951 Canadian quarter(which is 80% silver just in case you didn't know).... Score off the uninformed pocket changer lol!!
Valued Member
Canada
258 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2013  7:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelphr33k to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@DenverNRG: Ha! He probably thought it was "worthless" Canadian currency. When I visit the states, I sometimes get my Canadian change mixed up with my U.S. change. I tend to get my Canadian change given back, even nickels or pennies. I could probably try to pay with silver quarters and still get it sent back.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
519 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2013  9:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add o-train to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found a 1940 penny in the reject tray today. It's one of the nicest George VI small cents I have. Still mainly red and looks to be AU/MS grade. Makes me kind of sad to think what's probably sitting in the machine soon to be melted down.
Pillar of the Community
793 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2013  10:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Normic67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
o-train, its a little bit worse then that. think about it like this, there are old BU keydate collectible Canadian and American Penny's out there being melted RIGHT NOW but theres also nickels, dimes, and quarters (the rare worth keeping kind) being thrown into fountains that don't get emptied in months and all the coins are corroding, coins being dropped and kicked into the road and ran over by cars or falling in a drain, coin collections being stored in peoples basements up north, people cleaning coins, and people taking rolls of them to the bank with good good coins in those rolls. Makes me kinda sad too!
Valued Member
United States
144 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2013  01:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bookshelf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today's find - a 2 euro cent coin and two zinc Lincoln pennies
Pillar of the Community
United States
575 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2013  01:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SaintRidley to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lucked into a 1989 Canadian dime in my bank's reject tray while dumping halves today.
Pillar of the Community
United States
784 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2013  02:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rking007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1964d Roosevelt dime baby! My very first coin star find the other day and only the second time I've ever even looked in one! Woot!
United States
8 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2013  8:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ElizSmith to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I checked out the coinstar machine at the supermarket today and found a loose 1995 dime. Nothing special. :(
United States
32 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2013  9:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverMatt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i found a 1965 dime pretty beat up I thought it was silver until I saw the date
Page: of 268 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.72 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05