Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

What Did You Add To Your Stash Today?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1,890 / Views: 232,067Next Topic
Page: of 126
Learn More...
United States
112247 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2021  10:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My last addition is the new spanish lynx doubloon
Outstanding!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10280 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2021  9:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Our Coin Club gave each member a .999 silver Christmas theme one ounce round tonight at our Christmas party at Hoss's Steak House. (and more!)
My wife and I are both members so two came home. Sorry for the bad pictures.

What a GREAT coin club we have!

Thank you Williamsport Area Numismatic Society
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Valued Member
United States
445 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2021  09:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add livingwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice Christmans rounds. Reminds me of my mom giving me a Christmas round sometimes in my stocking.
Learn More...
United States
112247 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2021  10:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Our Coin Club gave each member a .999 silver Christmas theme one ounce round tonight at our Christmas party at Hoss's Steak House.
Excellent!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10280 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2021  6:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Two free tenth troy ounce .999 silver rounds I got today.
Had a coupon for $10.00 to use up at the coin shop and that's what these cost together if you buy them there.

I see a doggie hair on my Indian trapped in there. My OCD will have me change it out before I put these away.
My favorite album!
Learn More...
United States
112247 Posts
Spain
26 Posts
 Posted 12/19/2021  07:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add siro to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful eagles!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2394 Posts
 Posted 12/19/2021  8:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tunnioc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool pieces for the stash TNG!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1514 Posts
 Posted 12/19/2021  8:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, I may as well add one of my own, it may be a 1921 Morgan dollar, but I call MS-63, vam-39A (dot on eagle, and a huge number of die cracks), and paid a reasonable 37.00 for it.
I also really like this dollar ...

I also have a few other nice silvers picked up (and some already shown here) bought for less than melt .
Learn More...
United States
112247 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Canada
608 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2021  2:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I haven't made many bullion purchases in the past but since I do collect Canadian coins and still believe fundamentally in stacking what I can I managed to purchase my first half oz gold maple last month and now my first 3 1 oz sunshine mint bars as well!

RCNA Member

There's always two sides to the coin if you have the patience to see. -Kathryn Budig
Learn More...
United States
112247 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1079 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2022  7:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add luvmyCAM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Junction City, KS. coin show today - found a table who was ready to move some 90% junk rolls (mostly half's)at $20.00 x face, we literally cleaned each other out.
I have $19 in my wallet $10 in checking, a full tank of gas, bread peanutbutter and 5 days till payday. Is this normal? I may need professional help LOL. Enjoy all and happy new year!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1126 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2022  7:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is that a Barber quarter in that bag! Nice.
I'd like to get some silver but not with the ridiculous premiums online.
I'm always a little worried about LCSs in my area, they might rip me off because they might think since I am so young I can be easily manipulated, once I get transportation I might make a drive over to one and try them out.
I did go to one in San Antonio about 2 years ago, loved it.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10280 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2022  8:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow luvmyCAM, I wouldn't mind eating PB for a few days with a stash like that.
Very nice! Not very junky looking to me.
My favorite album!
Page: of 126 Previous TopicReplies: 1,890 / Views: 232,067Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.52 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: