Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

What Did You Add To Your Stash Today?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1,911 / Views: 236,254Next Topic
Page: of 128
Pillar of the Community
United States
1753 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2022  9:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Over the last five days, these were nice finds for good prices .

The free silver is the 1966 Canadian dollar in prooflike condition from my dad not realizing he had it; he got out of the Coin World several decades ago, but held on to all of his coins until I inherited most of them.

The 1887 dollar I grade AU-55 and is vam-35-MDS, and the other three coins I got for $60.00 out the door, a great deal for me. The 1921 (still figuring the vam#) was 35 (in AU-58), and the two halfs were 12.50 each. The 27-S is a semi-key, and the 14-S is a better date.

Learn More...
United States
115001 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1154 Posts
 Posted 05/29/2022  12:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Loving that Voyageur dollar, makes me wish Canada offered a loonie with that design again.
Valued Member
Canada
131 Posts
 Posted 05/29/2022  5:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Diverdude to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just picked up a nice stack of Newfoundland silver dimes, 88 coins, dates 1941, 42, 43, & 45 various grades mostly VF.

Valued Member
United States
149 Posts
 Posted 05/30/2022  9:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bestjet to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
29 Roosevelt's and 1 Mercury 17.9 x face from a lcs. Nothing special but my first ever precious metals of any kind buy. Got the money to buy I'm just a tight wad and hate spending money. Might go back and get the other $20 face he's got. But maybe not.
Learn More...
United States
115001 Posts
 Posted 05/31/2022  09:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Just picked up a nice stack of Newfoundland silver dimes, 88 coins, dates 1941, 42, 43, & 45 various grades mostly VF.
Outstanding!

Quote:
29 Roosevelt's and 1 Mercury 17.9 x face from a lcs. Nothing special but my first ever precious metals of any kind buy.
Congratulations!
United States
39 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2022  4:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wizened to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got a larger vintage silver bar. I prefer the ~10 oz sizes, but went ahead and got this one.

I have looked and looked and cannot identify the LRL mark on the bar. Anyone know what refiner that is?

Learn More...
United States
115001 Posts
Valued Member
United States
491 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2022  7:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add livingwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Finally got our tax refund. I split it with my wife. Don't know what she's doing with her half. Spent my half on this 10 grams Argor Heraeus gold bar called kinebar with reverse hologram. It looks pretty cool changing colors as I move it under a light. The Austrian mint also has kinebars with a rider on horse. The rider/horse move as I tilt the bar. I have one. I hid the serial numbers, just thought I should.

Edited by livingwater
06/11/2022 07:34 am
Learn More...
United States
115001 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2512 Posts
 Posted 06/21/2022  10:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Arkie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked up 8 Marshall Islands $50/1 oz .999 silver rounds -- First American space walk; First woman in space; First space shuttle flight; First American space station; First space station crew; First space walk; First man on the moon; and First American in earth orbit -- and 2 half ounce Sunshine and Golden State rounds--for $24.81/oz. at the LCS. Also an ounce of sterling jewelry.
Edited by Arkie
06/21/2022 11:34 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10471 Posts
 Posted 06/21/2022  11:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I went to my mailbox and picked up 3 packages
a Dansco 7181 ASE album - Wilma Mankiller business PDS quarters and an Australian 2 dollar "frontline workers' coin.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10471 Posts
Valued Member
United States
172 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2022  01:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SpeedDemonND to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice additions everyone.
Learn More...
United States
115001 Posts
Page: of 128 Previous TopicReplies: 1,911 / Views: 236,254Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.59 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: