Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

What Did You Add To Your Stash Today?

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 116
Pillar of the Community
Canada
862 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2012  1:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverBug to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Fat Freddy: exactly. I found these boxes to be the perfect solution for storing my bullion. the colors makes stacking more enjoyable
Valued Member
United States
148 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2012  1:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Berk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Epikur - that Panda is massive, holy crap!

@Silverbug, don't show us a picture of the empty one with the lid on it, we want to see one of the box that's filled with silver!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2141 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2012  2:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trdhrdr007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Stopped at the local antique mall today & picked up 2 Franklin mint sterling plates. Right at 15.5 troy ounces for $207. Good deal even if it wasn't coins.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
862 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2012  2:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverBug to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Berk: here you go, I posted this photo before, a home made monster box of maple leaf
Valued Member
United States
148 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2012  7:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Berk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks silverbug, why do some have colored tape for the year and some do not?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
862 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2012  7:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverBug to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Berk: you have sharp eyes. those are without tape are wildlife series, means timber wolf, grizzly etc.
Pillar of the Community
1283 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2012  9:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add throwbackid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I managed to score 15 silver dollars for $385 delivered from my scrapper friend. They are probably junky but at spot was as we say a no brainer. I will post picture in my "silver stash" thread when they arrive. woohoo
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1665 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2012  9:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add samsnate to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Added that 1921 Canadian dime that I was talking about in the how did you do with your 2012 collecting goals thread. Picked up VG for $3
Valued Member
United States
148 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2012  10:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Berk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Silverbug, have you ever encountered "milk spots" on your silver maple leaves or doesn't that happen often? I've stayed away from them because of that. I would like to try to get one of every type of silver coin produced, shouldn't be too expensive: Eagle, Maple, Libertad, Philharmonic, Panda, Kangaroo, Britannia, etc
Pillar of the Community
Canada
862 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2012  10:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverBug to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
milk spot is quite normal among SMLs, since they are just bullions, my dealer will buy them back no matter with milk spot or not. unless I want to sell them one by one on ebay, I'm not worrying about it too much
Valued Member
United States
148 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2012  1:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Berk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Went out to lunch today and stopped by the LCS on my way home and they had an '86 ASE in the $3.50 over spot basket, first year it was minted! (I know it's not worth anything extra but it's the first 1986 I've seen so I'm excited to have it )
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1665 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2012  2:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add samsnate to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find! Oh and you hit your 50 posts milestone
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1528 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2012  2:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lostwords to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Brought a few 1.5 oz Polar bear yesterday. With 5% cash back from Paypal and 1.5% cash back from credit card, it ended up being around $61.50 per coin.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1665 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2012  3:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add samsnate to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When does that paypal cash back thing end anyways?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1528 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2012  5:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lostwords to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

When does that paypal cash back thing end anyways?

Yesterday
Page: of 116 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 4.7 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05