Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

What Did You Add To Your Stash Today?

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 116
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1665 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2012  5:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add samsnate to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hehe....ok then...Thanks!
Valued Member
United States
456 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2012  4:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SDCrow to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Went into a local shop today looking for a few coins for my 7070, and instead found a sheet of 1/2 oz 2006 silver Canadian Wolfs that I picked up at $18 per coin.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1665 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2012  4:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add samsnate to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What....Thats awesome! Nice pick up! I'll give ya $50 for two...just ship it standard mail
Valued Member
United States
64 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2012  4:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add elfof4sky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
.25 oz Brittish Sovereign @ 2;00PM for $430.00
Pillar of the Community
Canada
862 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2012  4:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverBug to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@SDCrow: if you decide to cut and sell them seperately, please let me know, I have 11 sealed individual, we can trade
Pillar of the Community
1283 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2012  5:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add throwbackid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Two more PCGS MS65 Morgans for my set

Also got 15 silver dollars the other day for spot at the time I think spot was $25.60, ended up getting them for $385 delivered from my scrapper friend. Most are probably culls but at that price they could have been slicks for all I care.
Edited by throwbackid
12/13/2012 5:11 pm
Valued Member
United States
456 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2012  5:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SDCrow to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@ Samsnate, thanks for the offer, but I'm going to keep this sheet intact.
@ SilverBug, I appreciate that as well. I have no plans to sell these. It that were to change, you'll be the first to know.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
862 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2012  5:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverBug to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@SDCrow: sure, thanks. it's almost like you won a lotto today

I went out today at lunch time and bought a tube of SML
Valued Member
United States
456 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2012  5:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SDCrow to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@SilverBug, yeah it was a small win for sure. I hadn't been to that shop in a few months as it's a little out of the way and hasn't been that great as far as (bullion) inventory. I think I'll make my way back there a little sooner the next time. Nice work with the Maples. Your stack is one of the many on CCF that I envy for sure. I'm still working to get caught up adding rolls of the wildlife series that I'm missing before adding more maples/eagles.
Edited by SDCrow
12/13/2012 5:35 pm
Valued Member
United States
456 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2012  5:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SDCrow to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@ TBK, that is one impressive Morgan set you have been putting together. Are you close to finishing it out? Excellent work with the dollars at spot too.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2543 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2012  6:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add denco7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
These came in the post today to add to my Canadian Wildlife Series, my Libertad collection and my PCGS Panda Collection

Valued Member
United States
151 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2012  8:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add auptpdag1995 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Unexpected addtion to my stash . . . a worn Mercury dime I got in change after buying some lunch!
Valued Member
United States
148 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2012  8:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Berk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find on the dime! Best I ever found in my change was a Buffalo nickel
Valued Member
United States
368 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2012  9:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lion4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pre ordered a 2013 ASE
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1177 Posts
Page: of 116 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 5.23 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05