Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

O Canada Subscription Coins

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 366 / Views: 32,648Next Topic
Page: of 25
Valued Member
Canada
200 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2013  01:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cheney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thank you, shopaholic. so same fomula applies to group7?
Valued Member
Canada
200 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2013  01:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cheney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
Canada
200 Posts
Valued Member
Canada
200 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2013  01:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cheney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
Canada
663 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2013  04:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mrpiedfort to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Something wrong with my eyes, I'm seeing quadruple posts.
Valued Member
Canada
200 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2013  12:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cheney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just can not believe Gatewest Coin is going to reject all the orders for big case with first coin. Received phonecall...
Valued Member
Canada
200 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2013  12:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cheney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I thought GW coin would honor the orders as a renowned coin dealer...I am wrong...
Pillar of the Community
Canada
663 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2013  1:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mrpiedfort to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just got a call from Gatewest that it was a mistake. Oh well.
Valued Member
Canada
85 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2013  1:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Devack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Anyone else get their first coin yet?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
6682 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2013  1:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silveroid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The same like you guys....
They spoke very nice, but the order for the "Big Case " should be cancelled.

Just some nice thing:
they agree to keep the shipping charge the same for the rest of the order, or alternatively - to send 3 coins + Box without shipping charge.
Valued Member
Canada
200 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2013  1:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cheney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree the person who deliver the message around is nice. However, IMO, it is still not acceptable especially I called them before placing my order. Indeed it is a mistake but fulfilling the orders with free boxes (I suppose they are free from the Mint) will only enhance its reputation.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
6682 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2013  1:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silveroid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Yes, they could do this effort and to fulfill at least some of the orders.

As again, looks like there is a limit of the cases, and they prefer to cancel the order, rather then to give away the box with the single coin.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8054 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2013  2:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Businesses, just like individuals, sometimes make mistakes. I, personally, would never hold a business to an honest mistake just to "get something for nothing" from them. I believe in supporting brick-and-mortar dealers and have no problems purchasing coins from them at prices that allow them to make a fair profit. After all, if they don't make a profit, they don't stay in business " and then where would we be? I would hope for the same consideration should I ever be in the position of "seller."

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3690 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2013  2:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CC-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mistakes happen.

I said before I ordered that it looked to good to be true and it was. Disappointing but not the end of the world.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
6682 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2013  2:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silveroid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah...never mind.

It was my first order from GW - usually I buy from the RCM or CA and what I've learnt - they ( Gatewest) quick and there are people to speak with. They called twice, before reached me.

And anyway - I still happy that the 1935-2010 Silver Dollar will be on the way to me from GW.
Page: of 25 Previous TopicReplies: 366 / Views: 32,648Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: