Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

O Canada Subscription Coins

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 366 / Views: 32,669Next Topic
Page: of 25
Valued Member
Canada
389 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2013  4:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bmxboy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just checked my mail and got mine, I really hope they can keep up this speed for coins this year
Valued Member
Canada
315 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2013  5:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add unclekim to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Just checked my mail and got mine, I really hope they can keep up this speed for coins this year

I think they didn't have issues with own plain silver coins (i.e. problems were with boxes, coloured/glow coins and coins issued by other countries)
Pillar of the Community
Canada
789 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2013  6:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shopaholic to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Regarding to the box, if you head to GW's webpage there is a new photos with 3 coins in the case. Seems like the arrangement of coins will be 4x3.
But still no hint about where to store the COA.
Perhaps it will be like the 25th anniversary fractional set where the coin tray could be lift and COA could be stored underneath?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1002 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2013  6:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add canuck1us to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Perhaps it will be like the 25th anniversary fractional set where the coin tray could be lift and COA could be stored underneath?

That is what I am hoping. I think it looks better if the COAs aren't on display as well.
Valued Member
Canada
96 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2013  9:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
what kind of finish is the obverse? how do you call it? frost?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1002 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2013  9:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add canuck1us to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
what kind of finish is the obverse? how do you call it? frost?

Matte Proof
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3690 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2013  3:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CC-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coin two - the beaver.

Pillar of the Community
Canada
1528 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2013  3:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lostwords to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
oh... hopefully I get mine when I get home...
Valued Member
Canada
316 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2013  3:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
you got the beaver in hand ? wow I got my inukshuk yesterday. lol
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3690 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2013  3:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CC-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The beaver arrived today.Just looked back to page 3 of this thread. I received the Inukshuk Jan 8th.

No shipping notice on either of the two coins in this series..
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1354 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2013  3:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coin Chick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My inukshuk just came last week. I'm expecting the second coin is a month away for me. :(
Pillar of the Community
Canada
593 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2013  3:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add marty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My credit card was hit today,should get
the Beaver friday.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
6682 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2013  4:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silveroid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got the Inukshuk yesterday!

I knew that there will be no disappointment with these coins.
Very nice look, the Beaver as well.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
871 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2013  4:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jsinger21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm debating subscribing to this series. I already signed up for the 1oz in silver and 1/10oz in gold.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1002 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2013  4:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add canuck1us to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Saw this on HSN here in the U.S. last night while flipping channels.

$149.95!

Finish described as:

SP70 satin-finish
Distinctive from regular coins because the dies are sandblasted with a fine mixture of sand and glass beads
Also known as Specimen State (SP).
Page: of 25 Previous TopicReplies: 366 / Views: 32,669Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: