Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Greetings From The Coin Show!

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 80 / Views: 11,282Next Topic
Page: of 6
Pillar of the Community
United States
2254 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2013  5:09 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add tights24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Setup is underway. Just wanted to post the first picture. Tablecloths look great!! Thank you Nohope.

More pictures to come later.

Pillar of the Community
United States
615 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2013  5:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HippieOutcast to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm very jealous. That was my favorite show. Enjoy yourselves!
Valued Member
United States
81 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2013  5:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kurtkurtles to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wish I could come too. One day I'll make it to a coin show. I have yet to go to one.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3451 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2013  7:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinsKelly to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Have a great time, looking forward to more pictures.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6825 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2013  7:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent ... sorry I am unable to make this one ... however looking forward to all the upcoming reports.

David
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.finewoodcrafter.com
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4541 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2013  10:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add daviscfad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is their a list of people who will be at the show from ccf? I guess I will see bobby and Susan? Tomorrow? Tights are you working the show with mom and dad?
Pillar of the Community
United States
3345 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2013  10:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rachums107 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MAN I wish I could go!
Learn More...
United States
23521 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2013  11:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SsuperDdave to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
daviscfad, you'll meet Bobby, Susan, myself, Vermontensium and Tights24 at a bare minimum, and Rggoodie if you're there when he's coming.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3451 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2013  11:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinsKelly to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
JEALOUS!

Hubby and I talked about going to FUN but were not able to pull it off.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
674 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2013  01:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add robster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sending best wishes to everyone involved in the show, in particular those raising the profile of collecting for the youngsters.!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
9323 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2013  01:22 am  Show Profile   Check BH1964's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BH1964 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
...you'll meet Bobby, Susan, myself, Vermontensium and Tights24 at a bare minimum, and Rggoodie if you're there when he's coming.

Thank you all for representing CCF at FUN 2013!
ANA #R3154474
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5338 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2013  08:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Planned on going but do to circumstances out of my control we could not go. Looking foward to more pics.
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20582 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2013  09:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3451 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2013  10:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinsKelly to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I see you!

EDIT: Are you willing to do a John Madden and diagram the players?
Edited by CoinsKelly
01/10/2013 10:09 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
1511 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2013  10:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NathanASE to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would love to be there... But your all a ways away from Massachusetts :(
Hope you all have a great time!! Keep those of us who can't be there posted with pics! Looks great so far!! Love the table cloths... There perfect!
Maybe next year... That's a WAY bigger show than I've ever been to!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2254 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2013  3:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tights24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
EDIT: Are you willing to do a John Madden and diagram the players?

Don't have time for the full Madden treatment, but I'll explain who's who as best I can.

First picture has Vermontesium's wife with her back to the camera, me sitting in the striped shirt sorting through Proof Sets, vermontesium standing at the far table in a striped shirt, and Susan way in the background with her back to the camera as well.

Second picture has Superdave on the right working the images, a side shot of susan in the middle, and Vermontesium on the left still standing.

More pics will come when we have time.
Page: of 6 Previous TopicReplies: 80 / Views: 11,282Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.8 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05