Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

If You Are Interested In Platinum And Palladium

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11
Pillar of the Community
United States
3787 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  3:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yup7676 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When there is no bounce on the trend line and on a multi-month chart, the structure is deteriorating rapidly, caution is advised going forward for any buyers.

It has been a nice ride YTD but it just might/could be coming to end, stay tuned.

Pillar of the Community
United States
3787 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2017  12:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yup7676 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
price action turning here against palladium, reversal today is not what you want to see, coming off a trendline bounce.

stay away from palladium for now until it can set up again.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3787 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2017  1:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yup7676 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
interesting fight for price at these levels here, off of a trendline.

watching...
Pillar of the Community
United States
3787 Posts
 Posted 05/29/2017  7:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yup7676 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
in between long island iced teas and grilling, looking at charts, palladium, bounced hard friday off that trendline and trying with might to get back into those ranges,,, it even closed near its HOD, a sign of strength, good move up higher, you think gold and silver are hard to trade ..
Pillar of the Community
United States
3787 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2017  2:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yup7676 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
and into fresh yearly highs for palladium,, after breaking down big the past few weeks ago... lol

Pillar of the Community
United States
3787 Posts
 Posted 06/06/2017  7:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yup7676 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
BTW, what a tear Palladium is on, making more fresh yearly highs...
Valued Member
Australia
443 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2017  11:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kg5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi yup.

Believe that not having the Palladium chart still at the top of this forum has dulled the price action info intake that you have graciously supplied.

Your commentary is still a great example of price in action.Thank you.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3787 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2017  1:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yup7676 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Kg5

hey friend, yea could be, I havent had time to put much into charts, but next time I do we can do something with PALL which is a easier proxy for most folks to get some palladium exposure. This also illustrates another point of mine I have learned over the years- assets that have less eyeballs on them, in uptrends, that is to say less people following, less popularity, lest talked about, the less the general public and even financial community is aware of an asset in an uptrend, the stronger and more powerful it becomes.

Keep that bit of info in your mind when doing investments. I have had countless trades and investments that ripped higher and farther with very little exposure to traders or the public versus something that was still in an uptrend but widely followed.

SPeaking of which, Palladium continues with the hot hand. Continues to scream higher, uptrend, what do you expect. I would not be a buyer here as the b/o area was a few days ago so it is extended for a proper buying point and anything down around here on the buy side would be very short term.

Palladium has been a straight up beast in terms of price action with many violent shake outs, just look at the one from a few weeks ago, that one was pretty deep. Thats why its important to buy as the turn starts, so you have cushion, which, EVEN if you did that, you would have gone through some wild pushes down. Very tough trade to do, one that would work best with a percentage type stop to keep you in the trend trade.

Edited by yup7676
06/12/2017 1:56 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3787 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2017  1:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yup7676 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
just a friendly reminder that if you have to get your PM fix, the best place to do this is too look at palladium, remains in a solid uptrend in price even with the wild pull backs.

Platinum is garbage, stay away.
Valued Member
Canada
56 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2017  3:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sbr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bought a palladium maple leaf , diversifying a little already have some old pour silver bars and different forms of gold.
Valued Member
Australia
443 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2017  04:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kg5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very Very interesting yup!

Quote:
This also illustrates another point of mine I have learned over the years- assets that have less eyeballs on them, in uptrends, that is to say less people following, less popularity, lest talked about, the less the general public and even financial community is aware of an asset in an uptrend, the stronger and more powerful it becomes.

Keep that bit of info in your mind when doing investments. I have had countless trades and investments that ripped higher and farther with very little exposure to traders or the public versus something that was still in an uptrend but widely followed.

Your comment here has help me discern along with Jesse Livermores book with a business/investing venture that I am very involved in.

Tillandsia's (air plants) had 95% of the market in Australia came out of the Americas. A bacteria called xylella has stopped this import in Australia indefinitely. No sign of the government ban ever lifting.

There is only one commercial grower of these plants in Australia and the price has basically only gone up by 50% but this has stopped the traditional sellers from buying these plants. It looks like I am the only person buying commercial amounts from this only one selling source. I can see this situation is holding the price of these plants down because others are no longer in the market. So the sellers that were use to buying at the lower prices have just stopped buying and selling them. I am in clear wind space concerning these plants.

This is a great personal experience in understanding the investing principle within your commentary on investing.

1.I am the only large buyer at present.

2.Have the perfect climate to grow them.

3.And there has always been a shortage of mature size plants.

4.Have found new ways to increase stock size by dividing up the plants on offer and my cost by doing this is more like back to somewhere before all this drama started.

A great personal example of investing in all this for me.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3787 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2017  10:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yup7676 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@kg5

that was a very interesting comparison. You do have a very valid point tho, in life, many things work off probabilities, patterns and supply and demand, they just dont necessarily come out that way and it takes a observing eye to notice these things

Palladium- STILL in an uptrend, even as its pulling back. July and August might offer up some hiccups for it, but who cares, everyone is gone pretty much until mid September so dont really stress what happens in the coming months.

see you guys later!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3787 Posts
 Posted 09/06/2017  11:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yup7676 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Man, what a beautiful uptrend in price and trend in palladium. The only thing that can beat this beautiful chart is some babe from Colombia lol

I hope you folks can see why I -

1- Love trends

2- Love when assets start hitting yearly highs to buy, yearly lows to sell short.

Price and momentum are a very powerful combination and when you get on the right side, you can be veryyyyyy successful.

I certainly hope some people out there were buying palladium....
Pillar of the Community
United States
3787 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2017  6:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yup7676 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Palladium, a BEAUTIFUL uptrend, not as beautiful as some of those Puerto Rican babes out there but you get the point..

up 42% for the year.

Folks, this is why I trade and put money into uptrends and assets with momentum.

We been talking about Palladium for a long time here.

Uptrends in commodities can make you TONS of money.You want to buy uptrends and then add on the way up.

There will be volatility, commodities are subject to even more of it. But if you can see the overall trend, if you can understand price action and leg into it, it is possible to have some pretty nice returns.

Palladium is yet another reason why I am always interested in any asset making yearly highs. The more they keep hitting the, the higher chances that eventually the trend and momentum to the upside picks up steam.

Pillar of the Community
United States
3787 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2017  7:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yup7676 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
More yearly highs for Palladium, hopefully some of you out there either bought it in the form of coins or PALL.

Forget about gold and silver, waste of your time and money for now, go with the uptrends when you buy, sticking with the strongest uptrends.
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.15 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05