Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Australian Collectors Where Are You?

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5
Learn More...
United States
13000 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2017  8:52 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nancy your comments are always welcome especially to new Collectors of australian Coins and Banknotes
rggoodie
aka Richard
"catch em doing something right"
Pillar of the Community
Australia
652 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2018  4:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Yass to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't believe I ever responded to this thread.
My name is Graham and I live and work in Canberra Monday through Wednesday.
Thursday and Friday, I work from home on the South Coast (Batemans Bay). The only work decision on those two days is: to work in a winter or summer dressing gown?
I haven't seriously collected anything since 2006. Then it was all decimal, concentrating on $1 coins.
These days I am collecting America the Beautiful.
Valued Member
Australia
109 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2018  03:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add serenitystan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Biggera Waters on the Gold Coast. Queensland...Livin The Dream..
Valued Member
Canada
350 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2018  05:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vonigohcr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Based in Vancouver Canada. Collecting the State NCLT, the odd Kook Bullion, Love the Kangaroo @ sunset and the $1 coloured coins. Unfortunately, being in Canada, the opportunities to get Australian Circulated in change is very small... Not impossible but very rare.
Australia
3 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2018  11:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Galah to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Runaway Bay Gold Coast Queensland, Sun, surf, rainforest and the occasional beer
Pillar of the Community
Australia
2438 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2018  03:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in Perth, Western Australia.
About as far away as you can get from anywhere. :)
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 14,000 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Valued Member
Australia
57 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2018  04:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Charl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Perth, WA too.

New to coin collecting and looking forward to learn something new from everyone
Pillar of the Community
Australia
2438 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2018  07:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Charl,

Welcome to CCF.

Number one rule is to enjoy yourself. :)

Are you north or south of the river?

Steve :)
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 14,000 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
United Kingdom
2 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2019  5:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ozzyguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Scotland.
Ex Darwinian
Australia
20 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2019  10:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MNCcoino to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just joined the Forum last night.

As my name might suggest, I am from the NSW Mid North Coast.
Australia
13 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2019  7:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gehenna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Im in country Western Australia, not much in the way of shops/ interest around where I am but once a year there is a note/coin fair which is pretty cool and hurts my wallet
Learn More...
United States
13000 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2019  8:19 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

You will find a bunch of Auzzies here to help you
rggoodie
aka Richard
"catch em doing something right"
Learn More...
United States
80812 Posts
Australia
2 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2019  10:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add flashlee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Canberra Australia. Hi Everyone.
Looking for any information about David Gee the forger - is there an inventory/photo catalogue of his forgeries from the court case.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14447 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2019  10:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@flashlee, first welcome to CCF. Second, one potential resource would be previous CCF threads. If you use the search box in the upper left hand part of your screen with the keywords DAVID GEE, you will see several threads where his forgeries are discussed. It isn't a comprehensive catalog, but might help you with your search. Here are a couple links to get you started:

http://goccf.com/t/183565
http://goccf.com/t/188661

"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.95 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05