Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

What Happens To Gold And Silver Next? Look Out Below?

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 369
Valued Member
United States
149 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2013  11:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sodude to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You might not be able to buy at these prices right now at your local coin shop (many of us can though).

But give it a little time. The prices will spread even to the most remote portions of the country before too long.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3670 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2013  12:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silverhawk74 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The "I told ya all so" of the world come out of the woodwork with their spot on predictions every time there is a big drop and the biggest drop in 3 years is no exception....

So what stance all you with the crystal balls gonna take when it blows back past 30 before the end of summer?
Pillar of the Community
United States
3670 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2013  12:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silverhawk74 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And please, someone come back and quote me on that statement post summer when I am right. Wow I called heads verses tails and nailed it I will claim!!
Edited by Silverhawk74
04/15/2013 12:03 pm
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
548 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2013  12:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Demarco Bishopp to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, I'm keeping a close eye on bullion websites and most of their products are either sold out or have limited stock remaining. That tells me that either:

(a) Loads of people have been panic buying gold because of the price drop and because these dealers maintain only a small amount of stock at any given time to minimise their exposure they have physically run out of stuff to sell.

or

(b) They're holding onto their current stock in the hope that within 1 or 2 weeks the price will have recovered. The idea being that losing sales for a week or two wouldn't be as bad as selling their stock at a low price. Only problem is if the price doesn't recover then they're screwed.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1989 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2013  12:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Northerncoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dont know if this is legit or not but maybe this is just the start of whats coming down the pipe...

Quote:
DH: How soon do you see things taking place?

RB: They already are in motion. If you're looking for a date I can't tell you. Remember, the objectives are the same, but plans, well, they adapt. They exploit. Watch how this fiscal cliff thing plays out. This is the run-up to the next big economic event.

I can't give you a date. I can tell you to watch things this spring. Start with the inauguration and go from there. Watch the metals, when they dip. It will be a good indication that things are about to happen. I got that little tidbit from my friend at

http://www.canadafreepress.com/inde...rticle/52005
Valued Member
United States
149 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2013  12:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sodude to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

So what stance all you with the crystal balls gonna take when it blows back past 30 before the end of summer?

That will never happen. You should keep your day job, because predicting the price of silver is not your thing.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1387 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2013  12:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add allranger to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Knowing what Silverhawk's day job I just have to laugh at your comment sodude.

Valued Member
United States
149 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2013  1:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sodude to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Knowing what Silverhawk's day job I just have to laugh at your comment sodude.

A silver propagandist?

From what he wrote I gather he completely missed signs leading to the current dip.

Valued Member
United Kingdom
90 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2013  1:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Arksun to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, get this, earlier I reported how Gold Bullion Co increased the markup over spot from £67 to £85 right.

Well as the price fell this percentage increase meant that slowly came down to about £82

Get this, literally in the last few seconds, they made another sudden increase in markup.

Spot Price £892.86, 1oz Britannia price £995.99. Now the markup is £103.13

I realise they're having to sell stock that they bought at a higher price but, still thats another big jump. How much more increased premium over spot price do they think they can get away with?!?.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
548 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2013  1:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Demarco Bishopp to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Vote with your feet. Don't buy from anyone who is clearly overcharging and they'll get the idea soon enough.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3670 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2013  2:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silverhawk74 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sodude I set on my backside most days, as I sell FOUR and ONE half 1:24 NASCAR or NHRA race cars PER DAY on AVERAGE via eBay while your slaving for corp all day long somewhere lol....

And I bar-tend four days a week on the Lake 2 miles away (Its a hard luck life) surrounded by cute ladies most of the day as well, so you need not worry about my foolish silver theories lol....

The point Allranger was making above is I have worked for TWO different bullion companies in last couple years lol. One in Southern Bullion who is partnered up with NTR.....

However, you are right about my predicting as I just bought 69 oz. before the biggest drop in three years, and I am not even worried. Why cause 69 oz. sure is not gonna sink me either way, as I will set tight and wait it out like the wise Ed Bz of the World will do, as I can bet you he is not panicking and selling his silver stash and no others should either from this pmz are sinking and finished for good BS propaganda....
Edited by Silverhawk74
04/15/2013 2:21 pm
Valued Member
United States
149 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2013  2:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sodude to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As an eBay seller I am surprised you have not figured this out: it does not pay to sit on product waiting and hoping it appreciates in price some day.

In and out. Fast. That is the way to make money. It is steady and sure as opposed to sitting and hoping that the bullion dealers are telling the truth (they would twist the truth or skew their spiel a little to sell would they? no way).

You wouldn't want to hang on to your toy cars too long, would you?
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12808 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2013  2:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Why cause 69 oz. sure is not gonna sink me either way, as I will set tight and wait it out like the wise Ed Bz of the World will do, as I can bet you he is not panicking and selling his silver stash and no others should either from this pmz are sinking and finished for good BS propaganda....

Nope hes not. He was never buying for financial gain and always preached moderation like myself. So even if it crashed heck be more than fine with his diversification of assets/investments
Fire A.J. Preller
Pillar of the Community
United States
3787 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2013  2:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yup7676 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
just a few notes real quick as we go into the end of the day-

1- Again volume and price telling it all. With silver, if the selling continues, 20 would be our first short term level we are looking for. Lets see if they follow through tomorrow with more selling, keep an eye on the futures market for that answer tonight. Gold 1350 then a march to 1300 would also be the progression.

Again these are levels, price points. This is the best way to measure an idea of what the market wants to do. Markets usually like to take and repeat price points from the past, marked my multiple times, so there will be pivots or points.. remember, price has memory. NOTHING is set in stone at this point but lets keep this simple, to help everyone out, round numbers folks. I would be looking for 20 as a first target. 1350, then on to 1300 for gold. Lets see if we get there and then what happens. Again, think levels... and please remember, there can be retracements and chop in between. These moves dont have to happen 1-2-3 and done.

2- I want to make this point perfectly clear and I am going to repeat myself for the 100th time. I don't care what price silver and gold are going to. I am a trend trader and that's my many years of experience, trends take time to play out. I dont care if they get crushed, I don't care if they go to the moon, I will switch and go long with the trend. I am not predicting prices. Predictions are wrong, I would be CONSTANTLY wrong to predict price because I know I will be WRONG. therefore I run with the trend.

3- Remain calm and don't have emotions. I know its hard to do. But it works. Don't let your ego get in your way to thinking clear and in a logical manner. Many times the human mind can dig in and say "it HAS to be this price and there". All that matters is the markets direction and answer. If you need to buy gold or silver, then NIBBLE only, go small and look for the higher end premium silver or gold... If you are worried you are going to miss this,, then buy something but please be careful.

4- Someone asked about levels and why are they key. the short story long is... these points with heavy volume, price wise, are key areas silver will have to overcome if its to rise in price. These points with heavy volume will now act as resistance to rising prices,,, if in time they can overcome those points with authority, those are all clues to a change in trend. theres more to this but I don't have a lot of time to go into detail. But remember those points, price wise, they will come up again,, noted now as points of heavy selling.

Again, I am not making predictions on price. I am not in the prediction business. I am into following the trend and getting off when its done or showing signs it has run its course. ... and trust me there will be signs to tell traders such as myself the downtrend is done.
Valued Member
United States
67 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2013  3:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tealc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have been following these posts now for sometime-- Sometimes Yup comes off as very arrogant but hey gotta admit -- whether its luck or not he has been spot on !! Thx Yup for posting, I am sure there are many that understand that you are talking trends and not specific prices. I have been buying steadily for last 2 years and I have to admit I was spooked about midweek and I should have listened to my gut -- I would have saved a lot of money from Friday's fall in prices. I did unload a large portion of my stash over the weekend -- Yes I lost about 20% of my investment but I look forward to prices falling a lot more so I can reinvest --- I love gold and silver : ) When the Dust settles I will start stacking again --- I hope Yup maintains this post ( I bookmarked it)
Page: of 369 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 5.32 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05