Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Be A Part Of History Design The CCF Token !

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 209 / Views: 18,254Next Topic
Page: of 14
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5846 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2013  5:01 pm  Show Profile   Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
lets just wait and see. I neither have the time or inclination at this point to change anything. Certainly not play the what if game yet after all its only 1 day into voting.
Richard Barnes
(www.winsociety.org) WINS#366
eBay nohope587 ANA#1200381
Face Book https://www.facebook.com/Numismatic.Jewelry/
Pillar of the Community
United States
1087 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2013  5:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stud722 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just want to say, aside from the new confusion of the types, that this contest really made me appreciate all the talent that our members have. I would say that you are all winners with the creativity that you have shown. Awesome job everyone!
264 Countries and Counting!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1080 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2013  6:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add specksynder to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I say let it run. Everyone on the board wants to have a great looking, memorable result. I don't think we should tie ourselves up in knots by creating too many guidelines. nohope can shape the discussion (and voting) several times if the votes suggest that it's necessary. My obverse design got thrown in with the reverses, but it's all good. Some elements from my design showed up in someone else's submission shortly after I posted mine, but we're all on the same team.

I've been in design contests for poker chips where the voting was grouped by submitter, and the other extreme caused problems, too -- the fellow with 30 different design submissions garnered more voted across his designs and the process knocked out more popular designs. Just let it run and then when we see the results nohope can decide how to proceed.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3167 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2013  7:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add noahs-numismatics to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
899 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2013  7:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Doug58s to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just a suggestion - but to help alleviate any problems why not take the top 4 or 5 designs as voted and put that in a poll - call it the final ballot. Based on what I've read that can help to consolidate votes for duplicated items and give everyone a final vote on the winning design... man I am glad I am not artistic.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2521 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2013  11:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parklane64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Me too! About the autistic thing.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5846 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2013  10:32 pm  Show Profile   Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Voting closed I will tally the numbers and notify the winners
If any modifications are needed I will leave it up to the wining designers to come up with a solution
Richard Barnes
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5846 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2013  10:59 pm  Show Profile   Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
the winning designs are

cheezyfryes (modified by Argentum)

noahs-numismatics
Richard Barnes
Edited by nohope587
04/22/2013 11:10 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1795 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2013  11:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadToTheBone to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations to the winners...as I always say ..Nothing Beats a Try but a Failure.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3167 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2013  09:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add noahs-numismatics to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome! Thanks! How long do you think it will be before the tokens are released? I'm sure you have to go through a pretty complicated process, no?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3451 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2013  09:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinsKelly to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations cheezyfrys and noah! Both are wonderful designs that will do the medal justice. Also, congratulations to everyone who submitted a design for consideration. They all were well thought out, meaningful and would have looked great on it .

Finally, special mention and a big to nohope587. I know you still have much work to do on this but wanted to reiterate my thanks for taking this on.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3167 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2013  09:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add noahs-numismatics to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good taking initiative and doing everyone a favor! I am sure that everyone feels the same way!
Pillar of the Community
United States
6307 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2013  10:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great job EVERYONE! Its been an exciting leg of the journey. Great designs cheezy and noahs - looking forward to one in hand.

- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Prosp long and liver.
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20591 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2013  11:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is the year going to be on it somewhere?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2480 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2013  11:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ThisIsFun to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations, everyone! Looking forward to seeing the real coin.
Page: of 14 Previous TopicReplies: 209 / Views: 18,254Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.86 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05