Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Picture The Ancient Coin Collector

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3414 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2013  09:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinsKelly to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My 13 year old thinks I am ancient so here I am in 2005 and again a couple of weeks ago when I won a necklace at a fund raiser.

Pillar of the Community
United States
5155 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2013  3:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ancientnoob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
psss... in the first photo coinskelly "looks" 13!
Pillar of the Community
United States
927 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2013  04:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Biancasdad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just noticed this thread. It is nice to put a face to the people sharing this great hobby.

Here is one from last year when my daughter, Bianca, was just about a year old. Meanwhile, dad, that would be me, is pushing 50!

It's good that Bianca isn't old enough to question my hobby yet

Pillar of the Community
United States
4721 Posts
 Posted 05/12/2013  01:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chrsmat71 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
aWWWWWWWWWWW! very cute! not you BC (sorry), but the little girl.

i remember holding mine like that, but check them out now on the first page of the thread...man.
Pillar of the Community
United States
927 Posts
 Posted 05/12/2013  01:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Biancasdad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Enjoy that car Chrsmat71, soon your girls will be asking for the keys!!
Learn More...
United States
22281 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2013  1:07 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Come on folks we have several new collectors here. Lets see some pictures.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
805 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2013  9:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add steve123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's me! (Do you think I don't like my picture being taken)! LOL

Do I get the ugly mug award? Really, I am a happy, fun loving guy! really....

Learn More...
United States
22281 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2013  12:21 am  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nah, I think I still hold the ugliest mug award.
United States
30 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2013  12:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ferro comite to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Me and my daughter after she dumped a coin pouch to use as a hat.

Pillar of the Community
United States
4721 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2013  2:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chrsmat71 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
that makes a fine hat!
United States
30 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2013  2:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ferro comite to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks. She always has a blast when she attacks my desk. Usually she just plays with the tubes that I keep old European coins in as homemade rattles. This day she found one bag that I left out of the safe, dumped the silver and the rest is history...

I don't know why the picture turned on the forum. When I access it from my phone it displays correctly. Sorry everyone for the neck strains!
Learn More...
United States
22281 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2013  2:56 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
She is very cute, the pouch does make a nice hat. I see you are wearing a Coast Guard tee shirt. Are you in the Guard? I retired from the CG 22 years ago as a BMC.
United States
30 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2013  4:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ferro comite to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes and yes. I was active duty in the Marine corps then transitioned into the Army for a year then over to the Coast Guard reserves as a BM. Now I work for the Guard as a civilian and reservist.
Learn More...
United States
22281 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2013  4:35 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for you service, Semper Paratus.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
2405 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2013  07:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DavidUK to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

That's me, I am still around and still check the forum occasionally, but I am not buying coins ATM. This is due to a head gasket failure on the car which cost me a lot of money, a shopping spree on antiques which cost me a lot of money and because I am just trying to catalogue and organise what I have (in an old fashioned pen and paper way)
Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.7 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05