Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Picture The Ancient Coin Collector

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19
Valued Member
United Kingdom
449 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2013  6:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinage123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've been round here long enough so its time for me to show my face . This is me at the Roman Baths in Bath around July 2012.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16978 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2013  7:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Edited by IndianGoldEagle
06/04/2013 7:08 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
5155 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2013  7:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ancientnoob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
IndianGoldEagle does not look like how I pictured him. I pictured him a tall, lanky guy with glasses, 25-30 yrs old. This is always fun. Coinage you look like I thought lol.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16978 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2013  10:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
People never look like you expected them to. I'm more than 30ish on the left side, then add the more than 30ish on the right side and that's about where I am.
Valued Member
United Arab Emirates
281 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2013  10:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pheroow to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No one from Asia, Africa, Australia, and South America posted his pic? :(
Pillar of the Community
United States
5155 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2013  10:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ancientnoob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Waiting your you, your in the UAE!
Valued Member
United Arab Emirates
281 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2013  12:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pheroow to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I ain't no good looking guy.
Learn More...
United States
22419 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2013  9:04 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You can't be as bad looking as me. :)
United States
30 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2013  10:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobz5000 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a Christmas eve picture. I'm the guy on the left.

Learn More...
United States
22419 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2013  8:12 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We have a number of new folks that have joined us in the last six months or so. How about posting your pictures? It's always nice to see who we are talking too.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5155 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2013  9:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ancientnoob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree! I wanna see Dutch, Pish, Allranger, Sap, Sel.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2480 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2013  05:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ThisIsFun to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And BenByfield.
Learn More...
United States
22419 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2013  2:41 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Come on folks don't be shy.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
3626 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2013  11:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pishpash to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nothing like a passport photo to make you feel good about yourself

Pillar of the Community
United States
5155 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2013  01:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ancientnoob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Passport photos can be less than elegant but it's a pleasure to finally put a face to the name.
Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.16 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05