Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Picture The Ancient Coin Collector

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19
Learn More...
United States
22149 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2013  01:22 am  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is a pleasure to see your picture.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4721 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2013  12:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chrsmat71 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
well, i'll just assume everyone who didn't post looks like this until I see evidence to the contrary.

Edited by chrsmat71
10/19/2013 12:40 am
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
925 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2013  10:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Masis to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh, don't insult those Chickens!
Valued Member
United States
380 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2013  1:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Arcticsparky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone. I don't post much here at the Ancients, but I read allot. This is Fun--- I pictured you completely differently. This is me in the Barrow Ak. and other parts of Alaska. I work there, but live in Colorado. These are my tuff little fishermen also.

Learn More...
United States
22149 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2013  10:19 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice to meet you. I really like that Whale bone arch.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4721 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2013  1:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chrsmat71 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice catch!
Valued Member
United States
380 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2013  2:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Arcticsparky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's nice to meet you too. I am A coin addict. I just started collecting some of the ancients. It's a little daunting with so much variation. But I love them. If I needed help on some 14th century coins can I bring those here too?
Pillar of the Community
United States
4034 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2013  4:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bpoc1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hold on. Just found this thread! Let me find some mugs from U.S.A. CCF people I know.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4034 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2013  5:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bpoc1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
[urlhttp://goccf.com/t/144731&whichpage=2#1310388][/url]
Hope these guys do not mind.
The history of Ancient coins you guys/ gals post is fantastic!
The "set" needs to be passed to other CCF members.
Canada
23 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2013  11:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CasualDave to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here I am with my holy grail. I also spent some time checking out some coins while in town.

Learn More...
United States
22149 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2013  11:15 am  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice to meet you Dave.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2480 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2013  11:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ThisIsFun to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Howdy, CasualDave, ArcticSparky, et al!

Sparky... nice catch but BRRRRRRRR!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16563 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2013  12:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sparky, my hat is off to anyone that can live in Alaska. When the temp drops below 75 here I start freezing.
Valued Member
United States
380 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2013  8:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Arcticsparky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I only live there half the time, while I'm working. I spend the rest of the year hunting, fishing, coin collecting, and sitting on my boat at Lake Powell Utah. My kids have no idea yet how spoiled they are. I love it. My youngest son is sorting through a big pile of change right now. He's got the coin bug.
Learn More...
United States
22149 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2013  5:36 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Early Christmas present for my wife and I. The RV in the picture is my house.

Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.93 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05