Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Picture The Ancient Coin Collector

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19
Pillar of the Community
United States
5155 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2013  5:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ancientnoob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Jealous on both counts. Well played Ski.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4721 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2013  4:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chrsmat71 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
a new car for christmas!? wow!

maybe santa will bring you a sweet coin this year? you'll have to put a chimney on that rv for the delivery.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2480 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2013  6:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ThisIsFun to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
RV, fabulous! Do you ever take it on road trips? Grand Canyon, etc?

My grandparents had one long long ago and they'd go on summer trips. At the time (I was a little kid) I thought that was the most b-o-r-i-n-g thing to do. Now that I'm older, I'd love to do just that. So many interesting places in the US I've never seen and it would be nice to visit them in the comfort of a home on wheels. Guess these days the gas bill could be prohibitive though.
Learn More...
United States
22419 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2013  08:32 am  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We haven't gone on any long trips for a while, but we drove from Ma to Fla and than to WA the long way around. I've been to most states including Alaska and Hawaii at one point or another. It's nice to be able to go whenever we want.
Pillar of the Community
United States
842 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2013  2:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ancientcoinguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Miss me?
Pillar of the Community
United States
5155 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2013  7:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ancientnoob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All you need is a wool hat and a horse and you would be a Hun. That's great!
Edited by Ancientnoob
12/21/2013 6:29 pm
Learn More...
United States
16270 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2013  6:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok :-)

My wife and I on our wedding day (July 16, 2011)

Pillar of the Community
United States
5155 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2013  6:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ancientnoob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats, lucky you, a pretty lady!
Learn More...
United States
16270 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2013  6:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ha, Thank you!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16978 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2013  6:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hope she likes coins!
Learn More...
United States
16270 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2013  6:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
She puts up with it

She collects coins with Roosters and the State Quarters too

One more of me gold prospecting in the Yuba River, Northern California.

I was waiting for Bigfoot to show up but he never came
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16978 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2013  6:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
She collects coins, a definite keeper!
Learn More...
United States
22419 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2013  7:11 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice to finally see you and congratulations on your marriage. Have you been doing any panning at the narrows and the Bridge to Nowhere? I've been wanting to go back there for a long time but I don't think I can make the hike out there any longer.
Learn More...
United States
16270 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2013  10:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Have you been doing any panning at the narrows and the Bridge to Nowhere?

I remember you mentioning that awhile back Ron. I live about 35 minutes to the end of the East Fork Rd. which leads you back to there.

I have been sluicing, panning, and detecting back there.
There are private claims back there so you have to be careful.
Pulled some nice "color" out of the area, including a nice little nugget.
If you are ever out in my area, look me up. We don't have to go back far at all. There is gold all over up there
Learn More...
United States
22419 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2013  09:08 am  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Didn't know there were claims there. I don't think there were any when I was going over thirty years ago. Though I do remember running into some up tight folks with guns that seemed very territorial.
Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05