Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Picture The Ancient Coin Collector

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19
Pillar of the Community
United States
4775 Posts
 Posted 05/30/2014  5:22 pm  Show Profile   Check VisigothKing's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add VisigothKing to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys! It's good to see you all also!
"For as long as Belisarius lives, it is impossible for him to relinquish this city." - Roman general Belisarius, responding to a group of Gothic envoys, during the Gothic siege of Rome in 537 AD

Attributed coins in my collection so far - Roman: 241, Byzantine: 44, Post-Roman Germanic: 24
Learn More...
United States
22281 Posts
 Posted 08/03/2014  6:53 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We have lots of new folks here, would love to see some new pictures. It's always nice to see the face of who are talking too.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4775 Posts
 Posted 08/04/2014  3:43 pm  Show Profile   Check VisigothKing's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add VisigothKing to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Also I'm sure there are a few long-time members that haven't shown photos of themselves yet
"For as long as Belisarius lives, it is impossible for him to relinquish this city." - Roman general Belisarius, responding to a group of Gothic envoys, during the Gothic siege of Rome in 537 AD

Attributed coins in my collection so far - Roman: 241, Byzantine: 44, Post-Roman Germanic: 24
Valued Member
United States
153 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2014  4:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TellersTreasures to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Me and my Girlfriend at the Carolina Ren. Faire! ( she buys me coins ;D)

Learn More...
United States
22281 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2014  11:40 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
, nice to meet you.
Valued Member
United States
153 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2014  10:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TellersTreasures to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Likewise :)
Pillar of the Community
1106 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2014  01:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Topcat7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is a fact that we men look in the mirror and we see something that USED to be there, so here is what I see - myself, 50 years ago. (I don't think I've changed much.)

Pillar of the Community
1106 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2014  01:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Topcat7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh, all right.

Myself, my darling wife and our two beautiful children.

(See, I haven't changed much.)

Bedrock of the Community
United States
16818 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2014  3:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep, the only difference I see Topcat7 is that you don't have the surf board with you.
Pillar of the Community
1106 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2014  9:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Topcat7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
An astute observation.
How kind of you. Someone less generous might have mentioned the fact that the property, the figure, the hair, most of the teeth, and a deal of the memory are also no longer with me.
Learn More...
United States
22281 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2014  11:29 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice to meet you. That was some long board I bet that thing weight a ton.
Pillar of the Community
1106 Posts
 Posted 08/22/2014  02:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Topcat7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It did. The first 2 feet was solid plaster (3x 'strings' and encased in fiberglass). I made it myself for the big (20x foot)waves. No jet-skis in those days.
I caught up with the guys making the movie "The Endless Summer" the day AFTER filming (story of my life) at Piha in New Zealand, and boy, could they surf. Ran rings around us. Ahhh. Where did yesterday go?
Edited by Topcat7
08/22/2014 02:43 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
4721 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2014  11:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chrsmat71 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
still lookin' good TC!
Pillar of the Community
1106 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2014  7:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Topcat7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks chrsmat71.

(Re: Your photo) The car and the hair will go but hopefully those sweet girls will be around forever.

(If it is not on a coin), Man's immortality is in his children.

Edited by Topcat7
09/11/2014 7:09 pm
Learn More...
United States
22281 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2014  6:01 pm  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Come on all you new folks, lets see some pictures of you.
Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.52 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05