Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

ANACS At Chicago

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
6867 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2013  3:58 pm Show Profile   Check westcoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add westcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
ANACS will be there of course, but for a minimum of 10 submissions they will pay return shipping also - a great deal! You must be an insider - sign up at ANACS.com

That's a deal I just found out about wanted to pass it along to members of the CCF that will be going.
"Buy the Book Before You Buy the Coin" - Aaron R. Feldman - "And read it" - Me 2013!
ANA Life Member #3288 in good standing since 1982, EAC Member #6202, NBS Member, 2 variety collector.

See my want page: http://goccf.com/t/140440
Pillar of the Community
United States
4036 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2013  4:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bpoc1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Westcoin, I was thinking on submitting a couple of coins( not ten). What about PCGS any information about submission?
Edited by bpoc1
08/08/2013 5:22 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
6867 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2013  9:29 pm  Show Profile   Check westcoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add westcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No info from them. To get the free return shipping you must have 10 coins minimum at the ANACS table, and be an ANACS Insider, plus a sample of something? JP Martin will be on hand doing pre grades, he is one of the best in the business! Here is the text they sent me:

ANACS at the World's Fair of Money
One of our big shows is next week. The World's Fair of Money is taking place August 13 " 17 in Chicago, and ANACS has a lot of great things in store for those of you who will be attending.

Come see us at Tables 1000 and 1001 for:

Free Raffle Prizes and Giveaways (Including ATB 5 oz Quarters, Silver Rounds, Grading Credits & Samples*)
Free Verbal Opinions from ANACS Senior Numismatist J.P. Martin
Special Show Submission Rates
In addition, we are offering our ANACS Insiders a little something extra! Let us know that you are an Insider, and we will add free return shipping on your submission. (Ten coin minimum submission.) Also, make sure to ask for a sample that is exclusively for our Insiders!*

For those of you who can't make it to Chicago, you can take advantage of this Free Shipping offer on any submission that you send us during the time of the show. To take advantage, simply write "Insider ANA" on the shipping line. (Ten coin minimum applies. Offer good on regular priced submissions and must be postmarked by August 17, 2013)

*while supplies last
"Buy the Book Before You Buy the Coin" - Aaron R. Feldman - "And read it" - Me 2013!
ANA Life Member #3288 in good standing since 1982, EAC Member #6202, NBS Member, 2 variety collector.

See my want page: http://goccf.com/t/140440
Pillar of the Community
United States
4036 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2013  06:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bpoc1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Westcoin, thank you.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.84 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05