Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

New 2013 Whale 25 Cent

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 46 / Views: 22,565Next Topic
Page: of 4
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2203 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2013  8:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add darryldarryl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@ fed_ink85...do you think that the full rolls will carry much of a premium over the random rolls?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3167 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2013  09:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add noahs-numismatics to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got mine yesterday. Of the 12 total frosted quarters, none had this variety.
Valued Member
70 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2013  8:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add prefix-kix to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For all you whale watchers out there, here's an excellent error to admire.

Edited by prefix-kix
12/17/2013 10:53 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2203 Posts
 Posted 12/18/2013  08:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add darryldarryl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
very nice!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
726 Posts
 Posted 12/18/2013  2:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add persistnt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yu hav something great there.......Lets see If anyone has anything even close,,then post it here.............for the prefix k I don't even hav one whale coin yet,,waiting on 2 paks...........
Edited by persistnt
12/18/2013 2:25 pm
Valued Member
Canada
408 Posts
 Posted 12/19/2013  09:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SelectCoinCanada to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice error for sure!

Quote:
@ fed_ink85...do you think that the full rolls will carry much of a premium over the random rolls?

IMO I don't think so, but who knows these days. In the past I know Colonial Acres has broken apart rolls to make solid rolls of each coin and sold them with a little bit of a premium. I can't say they'll do it again, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Valued Member
Canada
173 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2013  12:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add youngloonie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think moby took a bite out of that one! very cool error and mint sealed= no doubts about PMD
Pillar of the Community
Canada
726 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2013  8:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add persistnt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I also think moby took a bite.........My paks came today, no flip coins and no special.....I am still happy....YU need to be exstatic...
Edited by persistnt
12/20/2013 8:31 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1822 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2013  8:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yingyang to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
♥♥ it♥♥ off to check my sets......
Canada
6 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2013  5:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bryna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fed_ink85 how did you get 10 sets of the quarters? When I ordered I could only buy 2 sets.
Valued Member
Canada
408 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2013  09:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SelectCoinCanada to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Fed_ink85 how did you get 10 sets of the quarters? When I ordered I could only buy 2 sets.

@ Bryna, my mint rep allows me to order 10 each of the circulation packs, they also allow 10 each of the $20 for $20 series.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
726 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2013  1:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add persistnt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yu must be Masters Club with the mint, canada.......
Canada
17 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2014  02:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stretch to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks fed_ink85, after reading this I found one of these, now I have all 3.. again thanks..
Valued Member
Canada
408 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2014  12:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SelectCoinCanada to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I picked up 4 rolls from Colonial Acres this weekend, all rolls were mixed but the numbers were not even close to being equal. See my results below, all the rolls were pretty consistent, the Life in the Arctic, with frosting on the beluga whales seems to be about 80% of the rolls. I wonder how that happens? Oh, and no varieties of course.

Pillar of the Community
Canada
2203 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2014  1:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add darryldarryl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very interesting.
Page: of 4 Previous TopicReplies: 46 / Views: 22,565Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.59 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05