Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Canadian Tokens

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 749 / Views: 70,434Next Topic
Page: of 50
Valued Member
United States
363 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2021  7:34 pm  Show Profile   Check 1960NYGiants's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 1960NYGiants to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@yarm - lovely piece, keep 'em coming.
Valued Member
United States
287 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2021  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yarm to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Proof 1843 NB penny.

Learn More...
United States
103710 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Canada
924 Posts
 Posted 05/28/2021  09:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hounddog Bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Amazing coins yarm, appreciate you going to the trouble of sharing.
Still amazes me that they had the technical ability to produce such a beautiful coin 175 years ago.
Thanks again.

Cheers, Bill
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2587 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2021  9:05 pm  Show Profile   Check Wade's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Wade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just posted a bunch of tokens in the sell section, here is the link:

http://goccf.com/t/401762

Some regular every day stuff, and a few rarities, and of course a bunch of dragon slayers
Coin Collecting... "I'm in it for the money" ™
Edited by Wade
06/04/2021 2:42 pm
Canada
38 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2021  9:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gangsta to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For some reason, your photos aren't loading.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2587 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2021  10:50 pm  Show Profile   Check Wade's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Wade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks, will repair links tomorrow
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2587 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2021  11:21 pm  Show Profile   Check Wade's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Wade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Photo links corrected

http://goccf.com/t/401888
Valued Member
Netherlands
50 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2021  08:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gebs to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Came in today. Counterfeit Nova Scotia One penny token NS-4A4

Learn More...
United States
103710 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2021  09:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Came in today. Counterfeit Nova Scotia One penny token NS-4A4
Impressive.
Valued Member
Canada
137 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2021  12:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add blargish to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice example Gebs! I love the crudity of that variety, especially the date with its backwards 1. The Y of PENNY also appears to have been fashioned from a V punch.

Here is a NS-4A2 I recently picked up. The (Belleville) counterfeiters apparently cleaned up their style a bit with this one.
Learn More...
United States
103710 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
542 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2021  9:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Im not beyond posting here also .
This is one of the nicest Montreal tokens I have seen, an 1842 penny.
PS, I don't know of any varieties for this one...

Valued Member
United States
363 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2021  10:40 pm  Show Profile   Check 1960NYGiants's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 1960NYGiants to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice token @mrwhatisit, It is Charlton PC-2B. Courteau listed 17 varieties for this issue but I do not have his work on it.
Valued Member
Canada
167 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2021  3:18 pm  Show Profile   Check ainsivalavie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add ainsivalavie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Mrwhatisit: I'm not beyond posting here also .
This is one of the nicest Montreal tokens I have seen, an 1842 penny.
PS, I don't know of any varieties for this one.

Quote:
1960NYGiants: Nice token @mrwhatisit, It is Charlton PC-2B. Courteau listed 17 varieties for this issue but I do not have his work on it.

If I'm not mistaken, it is the variety Courteau #73 (Rarity 2 - Common):

This is the next series of tokens that I would like to write a book about.
Sorry if my English is not perfect, I'm still learning...
Edited by ainsivalavie
06/20/2021 3:26 pm
Page: of 50 Previous TopicReplies: 749 / Views: 70,434Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.45 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05