Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Canadian Tokens

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 727 / Views: 67,945Next Topic
Page: of 49
Valued Member
United States
348 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2021  7:34 pm  Show Profile   Check 1960NYGiants's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 1960NYGiants to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@yarm - lovely piece, keep 'em coming.
Valued Member
United States
275 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2021  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yarm to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Proof 1843 NB penny.

Learn More...
United States
101893 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Canada
909 Posts
 Posted 05/28/2021  09:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hounddog Bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Amazing coins yarm, appreciate you going to the trouble of sharing.
Still amazes me that they had the technical ability to produce such a beautiful coin 175 years ago.
Thanks again.

Cheers, Bill
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2580 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2021  9:05 pm  Show Profile   Check Wade's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Wade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just posted a bunch of tokens in the sell section, here is the link:

http://goccf.com/t/401762

Some regular every day stuff, and a few rarities, and of course a bunch of dragon slayers
Coin Collecting... "I'm in it for the money" ™
Edited by Wade
06/04/2021 2:42 pm
Canada
38 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2021  9:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gangsta to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For some reason, your photos aren't loading.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2580 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2021  10:50 pm  Show Profile   Check Wade's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Wade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks, will repair links tomorrow
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2580 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2021  11:21 pm  Show Profile   Check Wade's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Wade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Photo links corrected

http://goccf.com/t/401888
Netherlands
49 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2021  08:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gebs to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Came in today. Counterfeit Nova Scotia One penny token NS-4A4

Learn More...
United States
101893 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2021  09:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Came in today. Counterfeit Nova Scotia One penny token NS-4A4
Impressive.
Valued Member
Canada
129 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2021  12:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add blargish to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice example Gebs! I love the crudity of that variety, especially the date with its backwards 1. The Y of PENNY also appears to have been fashioned from a V punch.

Here is a NS-4A2 I recently picked up. The (Belleville) counterfeiters apparently cleaned up their style a bit with this one.
Learn More...
United States
101893 Posts
Valued Member
United States
435 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2021  9:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Im not beyond posting here also .
This is one of the nicest Montreal tokens I have seen, an 1842 penny.
PS, I don't know of any varieties for this one...

Valued Member
United States
348 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2021  10:40 pm  Show Profile   Check 1960NYGiants's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 1960NYGiants to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice token @mrwhatisit, It is Charlton PC-2B. Courteau listed 17 varieties for this issue but I do not have his work on it.
Valued Member
Canada
164 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2021  3:18 pm  Show Profile   Check ainsivalavie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add ainsivalavie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Mrwhatisit: I'm not beyond posting here also .
This is one of the nicest Montreal tokens I have seen, an 1842 penny.
PS, I don't know of any varieties for this one.

Quote:
1960NYGiants: Nice token @mrwhatisit, It is Charlton PC-2B. Courteau listed 17 varieties for this issue but I do not have his work on it.

If I'm not mistaken, it is the variety Courteau #73 (Rarity 2 - Common):

This is the next series of tokens that I would like to write a book about.
Edited by ainsivalavie
06/20/2021 3:26 pm
Page: of 49 Previous TopicReplies: 727 / Views: 67,945Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.4 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05