Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

It's Raining Here.....

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20390 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2014  4:19 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
... in our booth. Nice.

Pillar of the Community
United States
4040 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2014  4:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bpoc1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And this is the FUN show.
We want more again
Pillar of the Community
United States
843 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2014  4:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jaymon74 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh no!! Save the coins!! That acid rain could reek havic!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4040 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2014  4:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bpoc1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What is the outside temperature?
Learn More...
United States
14316 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2014  4:35 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
online weather saying 66 degrees F currently
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Rest in Peace
United States
7075 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2014  4:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That ain't right.

Is that going on all over the building?
Pillar of the Community
United States
8033 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2014  5:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCollector2012 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Tough day! (in this case we want more)

Sets in progress... Mercury dimes, Washington quarters, 7070 Type Set, WLH Short Set
View my collection here! http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10518
ANA: 3183215
Learn More...
United States
14316 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2014  5:40 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I didn't survey every booth, but I think we are the only one with leaks.

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Pillar of the Community
United States
3258 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2014  5:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add matthewvincent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The CCF is not afraid of a little rain.
Sounds like it is going to be a 'challenging' show.
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20390 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2014  5:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like leaks...

Pillar of the Community
Canada
4966 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2014  7:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well at least it's not -20C and snowing, maybe it would be better if it was snow on the roof. I put in 4 hours of plowing this morning. Then on Sat. it's suppose to rain.

Somebody have a beer for me at dinner.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1795 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2014  7:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadToTheBone to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow....not good sign at all. Bet it was interesting for sure.
Learn More...
United States
16356 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2014  11:14 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow you guys!
ANA LM1214396
U.S. Colonial and Large Cent fanatic.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3258 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2014  07:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add matthewvincent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Rain falling on an event is considered fortunate in many cultures.
Rain causes plants to grow.
Therefore the CCF will blossom in Florida.
Learn More...
United States
14316 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2014  08:15 am  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you say so

Pillar of the Community
Canada
3687 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2014  10:15 am  Show Profile   Check Libertad's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add Libertad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would probably have a heart attack if that were my booth. I don't think I could survive as a paper collector in Florida.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.69 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05