Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

CCF Will Be At The 2015 Fun Show!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6
Pillar of the Community
United States
4178 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2014  8:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dsfreeworld to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I did not take the ride up from South Florida last year but I think I will this year as I have a portion of my collection I want to sell off and my assumption is that dealers will talk turkey at the show. Anyone want to grab a meal and beverage let me know as it would be fun to meet some fellow CCF members.

Anyone going to have CCF member dinner or something like that?
Learn More...
United States
14293 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2014  9:35 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
drop by the CCF tables and introduce yourself
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20335 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2014  9:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We'll likely do a Golden Corral night.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4178 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2014  12:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dsfreeworld to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Golden Corral was awesome the one time I ever went to one. I thought the food was actually of decent quality for the buffet theme.
Valued Member
United States
187 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2014  6:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add VictoryBullion to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would like to go to Florida but we are still not sure if we will be attending the Fun show. Who is attending the Long Beach Show in January?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5830 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2014  7:46 pm  Show Profile   Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
OK
If I am in town, If I can get a hotel at short notice.
Then Leah and I will be there..
Won't know for sure until less than a week before the show..
Richard Barnes
(www.winsociety.org) WINS#366
eBay nohope587 ANA#1200381
Face Book https://www.facebook.com/Numismatic.Jewelry/
Valued Member
Canada
56 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2014  09:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mindfreak to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will be there, but will not be able to get to the show until Sunday. Do a lot of the vendors pack up early?
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20335 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2014  09:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes they do, Sunday is now optional. It's only mandatory for them to stay until 3PM Saturday now.

FYI, I think thats dumb.
Learn More...
United States
16356 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2014  10:32 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think it's dumb too ;-)

VB, I might do Long Beach...maybe. It's hit and miss with me. I usually do every other one.
ANA LM1214396
U.S. Colonial and Large Cent fanatic.
Valued Member
Canada
56 Posts
 Posted 12/19/2014  11:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mindfreak to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Are there at least half the dealers still there?
Learn More...
United States
14293 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2014  7:34 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I believe last year dealers could leave at lunch or early afternoon on Sunday, and probably half the dealers stayed til the end. This year, I think Sunday is optional. I would guess half of the dealers will not be there Sunday.

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Learn More...
United States
14293 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2014  8:28 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
BTW - I was going to the show anyway, but I got approval for my vacation requests to attend the show.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1474 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2014  03:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

The wife and I will be there!

Would like to hear more about the Golden Corral thing. Could be a fun time.

Learn More...
United States
14293 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2014  03:44 am  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bobby and Susan plan the Golden Corral night, so they will have to comment

Valued Member
United States
454 Posts
 Posted 12/28/2014  09:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fromms2244 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wish the FUN show would hurry up and get here! I have never been this anxious for a show, but I guess it is because I live in an area that I cannot get my monthly coin shop fix. I am heading up on the 5th. Guess I will CRH for the first couple of days before the show. Hurry up!
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05