Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Flash Sale And One Day Sales

Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 86
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1808 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2014  11:38 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add yingyang to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I will post any I find and you can post any you find.

https://silvergoldbull.com/10-oz-jo...er-wafer-bar

Save on 10 oz Johnson Matthey Silver Bars, ONLY TODAY!

How it works:

We will set aside a limited quantity of one precious metal item to be featured on a random day at a random time. The deal item will be discounted for that day only (until 5:00pm MST) or until supplies last. Once the quantity has sold out, "Catch it if you can" is over. So act fast!

Whoever buys first, gets the deepest discount! It's that simple.

As the saying goes, "The Early bird gets the worm"

Discount will apply at checkout.

It's that time of year again, and the countdown is on!

Remember to order early to make sure all of your special gifts arrive just in time for the Holidays!

Our wide selection of bullion, numismatics, jewellery, and diamonds make remarkable gifts not only for Christmas, but also anniversaries, birthdays and other important milestones. Gifting an investment to your loved ones will make them feel as precious as gold!

Our last shipping day before the holidays will be December 17th. This means that full, cleared payment must be received prior to December 10th.

Please keep in mind that mail payments can take up to a full month from receipt before they are cleared for shipping - so if you're hoping to get your order before the holidays, we recommend a faster, more secure option like Bill Payment or Wire Transfer.

Visit our payment page for a complete list of options and associated clearing times.
Edited by yingyang
11/26/2014 11:54 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3690 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2014  12:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CC-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
"The Early bird gets the worm"

But the early worm gets eaten.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5417 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2014  2:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add zxcccxz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
"The Early bird gets the worm"

But the second mouse gets the cheese.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3019 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2014  4:03 pm  Show Profile   Check Pacificoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Pacificoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
only if the trap is sprung.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1808 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2014  6:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yingyang to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
Canada
548 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2014  6:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add lyradnoj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I started scrolling down the email and when I saw the prices listed on their sale products I knew this wasn't for me. Didn't even bother to follow the link.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
6518 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2014  7:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silveroid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Check this one:

Canada 2014 25$ Matriarch Moon Mask Proof Silver Ultra High Relief Coin

$119.95 (issue was CAD 149.95)

http://www.topworldcoins.com/canada...-relief-coin

And this also could be painful:

2012 Mongolia Long-eared Hedgehog - Hemiechinus auritus Coin

$349 when the peak was $550

http://www.topworldcoins.com/long-e...inus-auritus

This is very very good shows the future value of basically almost all NCLT
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1528 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2014  7:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lostwords to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
SilverGoldBull is offering free shipping on orders over $250 for Black Friday.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2031 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2014  9:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arianzo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
CDN coins has 24 pages ... where are the NCLT?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
746 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2014  10:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add allspice to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Colonial acres' sale starts Friday at 2:00 p.m. Eastern. Select items starting at $.99. Apparently, it's their 77th Black Friday sale?!?

http://www.colonialacres.com/m/cont...ntent_id=243
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3690 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2014  10:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CC-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They have a Unique Deals (aka scratch and dent) sale on the 4th Friday of every month; this one just happens to fall on 'black Friday'.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
6518 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2014  10:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silveroid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Apparently, it's their 77th Black Friday sale?!?

Oh yeah, on their 1-st Black Friday sale, 77 years ago, the discounted NCLTs offered almost for nothing. Got 3 or 4....

Sure, no :)

They numbering their sales.
And tomorrow will start Unique Deal #77 (monthly)
They have also "Mega Sale" and "Blowout Sale"
Pillar of the Community
Canada
746 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2014  10:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add allspice to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, guys! That makes sense now. So Colonial's sales are routine, so probably nothing much to get excited about for tomorrow...
Pillar of the Community
United States
3786 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2014  11:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yup7676 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Silveroid

WOW that is interesting to see the price roll over on the 2012 Mongolia Long-eared Hedgehog but not surprising..

do you remember what the original mint issue price was? I believe that was from a German state mint wasnt it?

I really think this is a good example where gold and silver prices have impacted even the collector coins that did very well.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3049 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2014  12:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add AgCoinAu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The punctuation isn't correct...

It's their 77th Unique Sale... "Black Friday" should be in parenthesis not quotation marks for better understanding..

It's our 77th (Black Friday) Unique sale...

What I don't like is I can't even preview any of the items that are going to be on sale.. .. Why would I make time to check back ?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1989 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2014  12:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Northerncoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
What I don't like is I can't even preview any of the items that are going to be on sale.. .. Why would I make time to check back ?

I dont think C/A sale has started yet, it says 2pm which is like an hour and a half away. I believe. I am guessing they are deciding /changing prices in the AM before the sale goes live so maybe all the price change and item selection is not ready to be viewed yet.
Edited by Northerncoins
11/28/2014 12:25 pm
Page: of 86 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.85 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05