Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

My Office For A Few Days On The Way To Fun.......

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20335 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2015  3:40 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Pillar of the Community
United States
1253 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2015  3:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add The Silver Searcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Are you hiring, by any chance? I assume the breakroom is in the distance, near those docks.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4852 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2015  3:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You can't do that up here, you'd freeze it's 5F and snowing, be glad to get out of here.
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20335 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2015  4:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
60 here.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4040 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2015  4:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bpoc1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bobby, we made two CCF shows so far. The FUN show is on the list. Have fun and drive safe.
Take a lot of pictures of the members. Maybe a good idea to have some form of special id ( name tag) to know who is who. Also a good idea to have a special bench or seat the members can sit too re-coup. The shows are overwhelming and it is mind boggling to meet the CCF members.
Just an idea from our previous experience.
Valued Member
United States
272 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2015  11:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loganjonathan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wish my office looked like that
Learn More...
United States
16356 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2015  11:35 am  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Where is that Bobby?
ANA LM1214396
U.S. Colonial and Large Cent fanatic.
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20335 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2015  12:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I could tell you but well..... you know....
Pillar of the Community
United States
9162 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2015  12:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Where's your fishing pole?
Member SSDC, TNA
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20335 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2015  12:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can't fish with my wife around. There has been many record fish caught here. There's also alligators in the lake.
Valued Member
United States
272 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2015  1:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loganjonathan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Id go night fishing then
Learn More...
Canada
8849 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2015  1:30 pm  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Have fun in Florida, here is the view from my office as I write this... (-16C right now in Ottawa).

"Research is what I am doing, when I don't know what I am doing" --Wernher von Braun

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20335 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2015  1:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Where's your fishin' pole snowmobile?
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20335 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2015  2:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It really is gorgeous here...

Valued Member
United States
272 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2015  7:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loganjonathan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Man thats a for deal lake right there. although the trees are lacking some color
Pillar of the Community
United States
4205 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2015  9:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
and congrats...on 7,000 posts. Enjoy the view~!
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.91 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05