Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Parking Lots Full

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1474 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2015  11:52 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Dar to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Well, we are outside, driving g around in circles, looking for some where to park. Boy, I hope there's a shuttle or its
going to be a LONG WALK!

Pillar of the Community
United States
2501 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2015  11:53 am  Show Profile   Check CoinCollector2000's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CoinCollector2000 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wish I were there, but I've got school and couldn't afford it anyways.
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
19953 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2015  11:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You can park at Rosen Plaza for $13. You don't have to be staying there. It's right next door.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1474 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2015  12:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We found a place, waiting for the shuttle now.

Wow, I didn't think It was going to be so cold today
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4543 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2015  7:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cooled it's not cooled it's beautiful here, all I'm wearing a tee shirt and still warm. Plus pants.
Learn More...
Canada
8493 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2015  10:44 pm  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Wow, I didn't think It was going to be so cold today

Seriously? In Florida? You don't know cold...

"Research is what I am doing, when I don't know what I am doing" --Wernher von Braun

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Pillar of the Community
United States
1474 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2015  10:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Actually, We lived in North Dakota for a little over 11 years. So we have an 'Idea' what cold is.

But, our blood has thinned between living here and being a tad older then when we lived there. We were in our 20's, now in our late 40's.

Learn More...
United States
16270 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2015  11:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's exactly why I live in So. California :-)
Learn More...
United States
23520 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2015  10:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SsuperDdave to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
But, our blood has thinned between living here and being a tad older then when we lived there. We were in our 20's, now in our late 40's.

I'm originally from Vermont, in my Fifties and in complete agreement with you.

All you have to do for parking is hit the lot of a nearby motel, and walk through the building and out the door for the Convention Center. How they gonna know your car doesn't belong to a guest?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1474 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2015  7:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The West lot was full so we went to the South lot and found a good spot. Same thing today.

Even made sure we got there earlier too.

The free shuttle bus is always nice.

Pillar of the Community
United States
2367 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2015  08:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wheatchaser140 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
That's exactly why I live in So. California :-)

Lucky! It's 14°F here right now...
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2448 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2015  8:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carmykle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
On Thursday and Friday the West lot was filled by 10 AM. We had to park in the North lot.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.26 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05