Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2015 Coins

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13
Learn More...
United States
83885 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2543 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2015  2:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add denco7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The contest is still open I see all these nice finds here. Be sure to read the rules and the post your coins to win.

http://goccf.com/t/197714&whichpage=3#1883896
Pillar of the Community
United States
1158 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2015  2:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tkbslc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the reminder on the contest - will do.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5828 Posts
 Posted 04/11/2015  08:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChildOfTheWheat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have found everything exept for the nickle
Learn More...
United States
83885 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2015  11:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have found nothing, even the nickel. Thought I had one this weekend. 2013. Looked a lot like a five with my older eyes.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10289 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2015  11:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Two 2015 coins for the price of one donut!

What a great double-dip!

@jbuck - that happened to me earlier this year. That's so disappointing on several levels.
Learn More...
United States
83885 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2015  12:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For the record, still kept it. First, I keep all of my nickels. Second, it was an exceptional looking nickel.
Learn More...
United States
14313 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2015  7:25 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am on the east coast, and got a a 2015-D Nickel in change over the weekend.
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Pillar of the Community
United States
804 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2015  7:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I also haven't found any 2015's yet. I'm thinking that I'll find one in my pocket sometime in June or July. :)

I AM getting two boxes of cents from the bank tomorrow, so I might get lucky. Of course, the odds are that I'll either get five thousand 2015's;...............or zero.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10289 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2015  10:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, the odds are in everyone's favor now to start getting 2015 coins (at least cents). I just saw an article from coinnews.net with figures through March, and the numbers for some denominations are staggering. 2.2B cents total for the year with 793M minted in March. Lowest circulating coin so far is the nickel at 410M for the year.

Article here if you're interested:

http://www.coinnews.net/2015/04/14/...1-4-billion/
Learn More...
United States
83885 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10289 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2015  12:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's only a month and a half away! Getting there!
Learn More...
United States
83885 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2015  2:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Patience. Others have it. I need it.

Hmmm, it has been a while since I have raided the wife's purse.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3114 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2015  3:12 pm  Show Profile   Check Pete2226's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Pete2226 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I received 3 LSCs in change yesterday. Also a Homestead quarter last week. I live in south Texas.

Learn More...
United States
83885 Posts
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.03 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05