Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Finally Completed My Jefferson Nickels!

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member

United States
160 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2015  11:22 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add JRG to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
My lovely wife bought me the last coin I needed, the 1997-P SMS, for my birthday

Pretty happy with the set, a lot of the early nickels have full steps, and some are toned nicely :-)

Valued Member
United States
300 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2015  11:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Night Hawk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations! That's a nice looking set.

That's one of the sets I'm working on as well, but it'll be a while before mines done.
Edited by Night Hawk
02/06/2015 11:32 am
Valued Member
United States
160 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2015  11:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JRG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Almost forgot the satins!

Pillar of the Community
United States
630 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2015  11:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add AlbumAccumulator to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very Nice! I'm still missing that one.
Valued Member
United States
160 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2015  11:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JRG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And this one, just for fun

Valued Member
United States
300 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2015  12:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Night Hawk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What Dansco album are you using? Or is that 2 different albums?
Valued Member
United States
160 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2015  1:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JRG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
What Dansco album are you using? Or is that 2 different albums?

I'm using the 8113 with the updated last page and the new 8114 albums. The satins are in a standard "coins" album that I put together for all the 2005-2010 satin coins from those years
Learn More...
United States
83885 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5828 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2015  5:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChildOfTheWheat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congradulations on finnishing! Very nice coin!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4809 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2015  6:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rackster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very complete set! Enjoy it!
Valued Member
United States
221 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2015  7:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yooper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations! Beautiful set.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2034 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2015  8:00 pm  Show Profile   Check RK55's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add RK55 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice set! Thanks for sharing!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6792 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2015  8:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice indeed ... congratulations on your milestone!

David
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.finewoodcrafter.com
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Valued Member
United States
105 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2015  7:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RJP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice set, I have also done that but I don't have it up to date.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1795 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2015  9:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadToTheBone to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations and a very nice looking set to boot. Well done!
Valued Member
United States
449 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2015  11:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add eagle_eye_18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations!
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.72 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05