Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 188
Learn More...
United States
12366 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2007  07:55 am Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
We welcome each and every one of you to the coin community forum.

We hope you will find information and friendships here and also be able to provide us with the same.

If there is a subject of interest in coin or banknote collecting you should be able to find information on it here.

As security is always a concern to collectors we do not ask you to include your address in your profile.

BUT

PLEASE include the Country you are from.

We have members from around the world and we have a lot of members who come from nowhere. We would like to be able to see what countries are represented so if you haven't included this information, would you please update your profile with just the country.

Thank you
Valued Member
United States
367 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2007  10:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dustin43160 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
im from a lil ole town called washington court house in ohio
Pillar of the Community
United States
827 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2007  10:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sleaklight to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lynwood, California!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
965 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2007  10:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Topher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm what you would call a mutt.

I grew up in PA Dutch country, moved to Australia, and now reside in Canada.

Wait! It's get's better:

My wife is from Sri Lanka, my kids were born in Australia, but hold US and Canadian citizenship, my father is from Peru, and one grandmother is from Chile.

Yeah, I'm a mutt.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1252 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2007  10:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add humpybong to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Brisbane, Australia

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2269 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2007  10:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spider5689 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
New Jersey, USA.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1489 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2007  01:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shatsi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Sri Lanka, currently residing in New York, USA

Topher, say hi to your wife from me, from one sri lankan to another.
Formerly nancyc
Australia
5056 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2007  07:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nevol to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Brisbane, the Capital of the state of Queensland, Australia.
Pillar of the Community
United States
533 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2007  08:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jcook54 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I grew up in rural Illinois. I moved to the Atlanta area about 10 years ago. Actually I live in Stone Mountain which has a wonderful commem.
United States
3242 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2007  08:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add amac44 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Catskill NY then us army then Alabama
Pillar of the Community
United States
2752 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2007  11:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SeatedNut to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This may take awhile ... born in Ohio; grew up in Oregon; USAF for 25 years took me all over the world (lived in Washington State, Okinawa, Hawaii for two tours, Korea, Alabama, Montana, California, North Carolina, and Texas); retired from the military in Illinois, just East of St Louis, MO.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
965 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2007  1:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Topher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Topher, say hi to your wife from me, from one sri lankan to another.

I can say it in Sinhala, if you'd like.
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
19993 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2007  1:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Topher, grow up anywhere near Manheim?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1489 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2007  1:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shatsi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I can say it in Sinhala, if you'd like.

That's really nice. Can you manage a conversation in Sinhala?
Learn More...
United States
14454 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2007  2:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bryan1315 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I live in a small town on the out skirts of Charlotte N.C. called Bessemer City
Pillar of the Community
Canada
965 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2007  7:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Topher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Topher, grow up anywhere near Manheim?

Not too far away, in the thriving metropolis of York. Learned to ride a motorcycle at the Harley Davidson plant. Haven't ridden one since ('cuz I'm married and not allowed.)
quote:
That's really nice. Can you manage a conversation in Sinhala?

I can say hello, count to ten, tell you I'm hungry and sleepy. You know, the important stuff. LOL That's about it. I find Sinhala almost as hard as French.
Page: of 188 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 5.75 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05