Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 188
Valued Member
United States
58 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2008  3:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KinteSmith to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Louisville, KY

Valued Member
Canada
304 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2008  2:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add malibu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Montreal, Quebec. GO HABS GO!
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2008  04:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hollyj88 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lead South Dakota
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2008  10:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add travis1313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
im travis. I'm from VA and I found this site looking for some coins my grandfather gave me.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1431 Posts
 Posted 08/03/2008  12:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Rhode Island then Florida and now in England.
CCF member Member Since: 07/27/2008
United States
11 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2008  10:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JGAIN to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am from my mother ........ But since she was in Texas in 1942, and her and my father's family goes back a couple hundred years here, I guess I can be considered a real Texican? Basically, however, I am now "homeless" as I sold the house and went back to full time RV'ing. I am traveling and living in my new RV for the foreseeable future (maybe the rest of my life?) It's a great Gypsy lifestyle and I love every minute of it!
United States
9 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2008  5:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add StamperDude to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I call home Springfield Illinois along good ol' route 66
United States
18 Posts
 Posted 08/25/2008  8:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Andy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Brooklyn, upstate new york, Brooklyn, Manhattan-naples0 Florida
Panama
9 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2008  7:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westpty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
centra america, panama
Valued Member
United States
354 Posts
 Posted 09/04/2008  01:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add lincolncollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dallas, Tx....

and looking for a good coin shop to visit.
China
0 Posts
 Posted 09/04/2008  02:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinSky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,I am Ray.
I am an coin collector from China, I collect a lot of world coins and Replica coins.
My english is so poor. but i'd like to make some friends from here.
Contact me:*** Private information removed by Staff. Please do not post your address/email/phone number etc. ***
Valued Member
United States
80 Posts
 Posted 09/04/2008  10:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Michelle K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
North Carolina! :) But originally from Georgia
Valued Member
Australia
68 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2008  01:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add my2cents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings all, I'm from Sydney, Australia
Valued Member
Poland
338 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2008  06:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DagonX to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, I'm Bart! I'm from £ód¼, Poland
Valued Member
United States
88 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2008  08:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinblogger to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello all, I am from outside of Philadelphia, PA. GO EAGLES!
Page: of 188 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 4.51 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05