Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 184
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 04/25/2019  2:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bcbarranch to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm out of a small town in cold northern nv I did inherit my fathers collection had to split with younger brother but still have a lot of peace, Morgan, silver eagles,some gold,
50cent,quarters nickels buff,merc dimes,halfdimes 2cent proofsets unc sets

Valued Member
United States
90 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2019  05:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PamV to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Fl, live in Alabama. I'm fairly new to collecting. So from a unknowlegable collectors point of view this is a wonderful place to get help with questions. I brag.constantly on thi community. Oh and welcome.
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2019  11:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rebroy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
conroe texas
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2019  11:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rebroy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
got dads collection 15 years ago. just started looking at it three months ago.
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2019  11:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rebroy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
have some items I need help with. spent most of the last three months reading. found your site with googles help.
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2019  11:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rebroy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
have been buying gold and silver (not too big time just a little here and there) for years but never collector stuff.
Valued Member
United States
90 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2019  12:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PamV to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you go to the home page, you can find the subject area you're needing per coin you're wanting to know about. For instance if you're wanting to know about a Morgan you have find the Morgan section start a new topic with your question. Be sure to post pics as detailed as possible. They will help the best they can. They may even recomand someone in your area to see if they know of someone where you are.
I hope I explained clear enough to help you.
Valued Member
United States
285 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2019  1:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add howell1018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pomona, California (about 30 miles due east of downtown Los Angeles, or about 20 miles NE of Disneyland if you prefer.) I principally collect Morgan dollars (toned) as well as throwing my money away on new offerings from the mint, and trying to fill up Lincoln Cent folder from my childhood.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 04/30/2019  8:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnnymc51 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am from Southern California, city of La Habra. I like older 20th century coins.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 05/04/2019  03:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sawdustking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've been a big coin collected for a long time I'm originally from Michigan but now I go back and forth from Texas to California.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2019  03:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add lindyfrank to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
HELLO I AM FROM HUDSON FLORIDA I COLLECT A LOT OF DIFFERENT ITEMS COINS BASEBALL CARDS AND SO ON LOL
New Zealand
25 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2019  9:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone, my name is Tane and I am from Auckland, New Zealand in the South pacific.

You will find me a proper numismatist and not merely someone wanting to know how much their worn 1901 penny is worth.

I collect mostly British commonwealth coins and modern change coins from most of the world. My main collections are the UK, South Africa and New Zealand, Australia amongst others.

I collected coins very seriously from ages 14 to 25, but then had my collection of mostly American silver (Morgans, Barbers, Walkers etc) and British coins stolen from my car.

However for the past few years I have bought and sold coins, but now as my circumstances improve, I had begaun acquiring coins again and this year have bought several better silver coins and my first proof set with two GOLD coins in it.

I am 43 and have High Functioning Syndrome and Dyslexia, hence why my posts are littered with spelling and grammar errors as I can't type very well.

I also collect stamps, and they probably are my number one hobby, with an excellent collection of British Commonwealth, with a focus of Africa, the Pacific, Hong Kong, Ireland and British Mediterranean.

I am also a massive fan of Prince and all of his music and talent.

I am also known as Moneytane on Numista and Princestamps on Stampboards.com

Can't wait to dive into all the coin stuff, I have got obsessed again and wear a chain with a Canadian silver dollar on it around my neck

United States
0 Posts
 Posted 05/06/2019  2:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gr8tcreation65 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone!

I am from Berkeley, California.

I don't know much about old coins, but interested in learning...

I have a few coins I have found, some was given to me as Gift and some I
Acquired from pocket change..

Thanks for having me here..

54 years old
Native of Brazil/Rio de Janeiro/Copacabana
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2019  09:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kfranklin75 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Kevin Franklin I'm from West Branch, Iowa.
Canada
10 Posts
 Posted 05/08/2019  05:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add EBrown to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone. I come from the town of Huntsville in Ontario, Canada. I am looking forward to learning more about coins. All I can do now is stick them in a drawer. LOL!
Page: of 184 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 4.43 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05