Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 186
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2019  8:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nobody to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm Nobody from California,USA. new to currency collecting
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2019  11:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Offshore Medic to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the add, I from South Mississippi in the GREAT ol USA. I'm in to hunting the Lincoln Cents.
United States
15 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2019  2:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add neesonya78 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am from Arkansas, where there are no Numismatists! An honor to be in the group!
India
5 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2019  2:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Subho to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello I'm from Kolkata, India
United States
17 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2019  06:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wizzkid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Charleston west Virginia born and raised here, and my wifes from Florida so no shes not my sister. haha jokes aside I'm hooked on error coins lol. I appreciate any and all knowledge passed to me from the wise, thank you in advance for any help.

The commonsense hillbilly.
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2019  03:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sunny81 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone
My nickname is Sunny
I live in Denver
And what do I collect Everything!
But Lincoln cents fascinates me
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2019  10:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sunny81 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi
New member here I go by the name Sunny 81 and I am learning about the Lincoln cents. I collect just about everything toys baseball cards stamps coin's but the Lincoln penny really fascinates me so here I am .
I'm from Denver Colorado
United States
20 Posts
 Posted 06/06/2019  4:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jdash to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from the little town of henderson ky
United States
20 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2019  10:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Xstatic13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello from central FL USA
United States
22 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2019  05:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Thesepennysgood to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
USA
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2019  08:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tainos111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello I'm from Orlando Fl.
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 06/15/2019  05:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Alaskadave34 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I live in a small town in Alaska
United States
22 Posts
 Posted 06/15/2019  12:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ccaazm800 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello All,
New member here and I am from Dallas, Texas. I hope to be able to learn a lot form the site.

pleasure to meet you all.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2019  12:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jamin-J to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Billings, Montana here I hope to gain valuable knowledge from the coin club
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2019  12:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cire13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Im from bay area california. Started collecting coin. Hope to lear a lot from this site about coin collecting and what to look for.
Page: of 186 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 8.35 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05