Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 186
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2019  7:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pennyhoarder77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From Dayton, Ohio in USA.
United States
6 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2019  7:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wild Country to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello I'm Wild Country. I'm from North Carolina. The County in live in is call Granville county. Which I live in the town of Oxford.
United States
6 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2019  7:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wild Country to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I started collecting coins when I was a small kid when I received a bicentennial quarter for the first time and thought it was so neat. Over the years I have collected alot of them. Not know that they could be worth so much. Glade I held on to them. I have collected a few other coins along the way. I would say in the past two weeks I have really got into it alot more.
United States
25 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2019  10:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rickg65 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi I'm from Greenacres Florida, just started collecting Mercury dimes. Only have a few but am willing to put in the work to build up a good collection. Grandfather before he passed got me interested in coins. Hope to do him proud...#128513;
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2019  3:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RM Willi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everybody, rmwilli here from California. Not long ago I was looking through some things my dad left me and came across an aspirin jar with exactly 100 error wheat cents.I already had a number of error cents which drift in and out of interest until now.I always liked them but could never get any clear values on them.Still don't know where to go for those. My main interests are Washington quarters and Franklin halves. New guy anxiety sucks.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2019  11:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add caristeele to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am from Fort Worth, TX.
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2019  8:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jonzi-n-chachi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from the cold state of Minnesota
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2019  11:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Blueeyes65 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi born and raised in Ohio but now live in PA.
United States
9 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2019  03:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BtrflyV to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Everyone! Up late lol...I'm in Va. Thank you for any and every bit of help or advice in advance.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2019  1:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bastier to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Iowa USA
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/27/2019  09:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rios to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good morning I Live in Arcadia Florida originally from Laredo Texas
Valued Member
United States
51 Posts
 Posted 06/27/2019  11:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Catracks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone, I live in Maine...born and raised.
Thank you for this site! It's very informative.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2019  09:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CherokeeCoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good morning CCF! I am from Tulsa, OK (USA) and often read the posts but wasn't a member. There are so many knowledgeable users here, however, I am not one. I'm needing guidance about a few coins I have so I joined your forum and will be posting my questions later. Thanks in advance for accepting a numismatic novice such as myself!!
United States
36 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2019  12:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Curveball to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi guys new here from Louisiana look forward to meeting u guys
Valued Member
United States
154 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2019  11:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MartinD86 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
US, Binghamton NY/Scranton PA
Page: of 186 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 3.77 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05