Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 191
39 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2019  08:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Retired68 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Everyone, I'm from Dallas, Texas and new to the coin community family. I posted a 1994D Lincoln cent with errors/varieties? on both sides of the coin but I don't think I posted it to the right forum.

United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2019  11:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jesyca0310 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi I'm from Buffalo NY
United States
12 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2019  10:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add newbie2b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone. I'm proud to be a member of the community. I'm quickly learning how much I DON'T know about coins. I live in Arkansas, USA, about an hour north of Little Rock. I hope to be very active here in my drive into collecting.
39 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2019  08:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Retired68 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello and welcome to the coin community family. I'm also new to the coin community family. In the short time I have been a member, I've learned a lot and still learning.
Canada
40 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2019  2:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Moon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, everyone, my name is Moon, I am From Canada. I hope everybody doing great and having fun coin collecting. I pray for everyone's good health and a wonderful life. Take care.
39 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2019  6:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Retired68 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Moon. Welcome to the Coin Community Family. I'm from Texas. I, too wish the best to all in coin hunting. Peace!
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2019  6:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Findapenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Smith's station, Alabama
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/07/2019  4:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinbuff to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hi I am from la, have been collecting dimes for a year, I need 1942/1 d to complete my set, I found one in ebay ,can you guys look and see if it is authentic, thanks
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2019  4:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tiff2128 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone, I am originally from NY and moved to Myrtle Beach SC
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2019  12:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ossifur to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone!! My name is Colin.. I go by "ossifur" just because of my old employment of which I am retired from now. I'm in good Ole KY and have lived here for 42 years of my life. Originally born in Conn. I noticed before I posted that the majority of the posts were in 2007? Is there a reason for that? I found this place from watching "everyone's friend" BlueRidge".. I've collected star notes for several years for my son. I've also owned several gum/candy machines for a few years and I've NEVER cashed the coins in from those machines. So now, I've gotten into the metal detecting and coin videos which has in turn, led me here. I've got a long way to go but am having so much fun being in this Coin World. I've learned so much from "BlueRidge", "AuquaChigger", "JD'sVariety" and a few more. I'm recently retired from law enforcement and just want to enjoy what time I have left in this world, so thank you all for having me!!
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2019  7:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jacobywest to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Kansas City Missouri USA
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2019  11:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Shawn Cordell to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello all. My name is Shawn, and I'm from Enid, Oklahoma, United States. I'm new to collecting and look forward to all the advice I can get.
United States
12 Posts
 Posted 07/12/2019  12:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinTech1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello coin community! New member from Florida
United States
12 Posts
 Posted 07/12/2019  12:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinTech1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I collect Lincoln Cents Errors and Varieties. I also collect Washington quarters: including State Quarter Varieties and The America the Beautiful Series. #127796;#128526;#127796;
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 07/12/2019  3:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Steffanie 76 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi I'm steffanie new member saying hi and I collect all kinds of coins mostly Penny's, thanks everyone.
Page: of 191 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.93 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05