Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 188
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2019  01:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add allansmw520 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone!

My name is Steve and I live on the north end of Seattle WA USA and primarily collect US GB Canada Japan Russia as well as a a number of other countries . Mainly anything silver. I'm here to learn and eventually buy sell trade etc hopefully soon thanks!

Steve
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2019  02:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Steffanie 76 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Steffanie here from Reno Nevada.
Learn More...
United States
14113 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2019  02:43 am  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Steve and Steffanie
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2019  9:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add daytondigger to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all, getting back into coin roll hunting after about 25 years of metal detecting and bottle digging. From and living in Dayton OH.
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2019  12:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SCPharmacist to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm a semi-retired pharmacist from South Carolina.

I've been involved in coin collecting for nearly 6O years.

inherited grandfather's coins, he was a street car conductor in Chicago and my father had a old time grocery store where many of my coins were first acquired.

After graduating from The College of Pharmacy in 1970, I could then afford purchasing US Mint Proof coins and commemorative. Later I also focused on acquiring graded coins from leading national coin distributers such as Amex and selected only MS 70 PCGS coins.

So now in my twilight years, I must admit that my collection is quite impressive.
I purchased several or dozens of Mint issues collectibles for future resale and investments
In Addition, as a proud pharmacist, I collected pharmacy related antiquities and must admit having reached the apex of that endeavor.

My son and daughter are both pharmacist and I would imagine they will appreciate.

Thinking now of categorizing the coins as to denominations to help manage the collection as after 5O years of community practice, I've decided to soon retire.
Maybe, just maybe because I do enjoy the practice of pharmacy. But age has its limits.

I'm young guy at 71!
Love hearing my wife declare "you bought another coin".

It's an investment, I keep explaining.

Looking forward to meeting new friends with a similar interest!
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2019  5:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jatour to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello all I am from right outside Cleveland Ohio in a town called massillon.
Valued Member
United States
183 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2019  10:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Believe7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the club.
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2019  8:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add harris3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from the smallest state in the country, Rhode Island.....not to be mistaken for Long Island. Lol
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2019  04:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Liberty123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello I'm from Massachusetts.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2019  7:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Allsmilesinthe51 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello- my name is Toni and I am from Texas
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/24/2019  3:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ShadyMcgravy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What's up all!! My name is ShadyMcGravy...checking in from New Jersey.I decided to pick up this hobby when I came home from shopping one day and all the quarters in my pocket were 1965 quarters...3 different stores and about 4 dollars in quarters..I'm paying attention now!
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2019  12:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rebel2020 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oblong, Illinois
Ukraine
1 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2019  06:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ludivina_Vanner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all! I was born in Ukraine :)
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2019  9:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Specialk47 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello. I'm from Kentucky in the US.
United States
42 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2019  4:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hullamania to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The great state of Kansas!
Page: of 188 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 5.13 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05