Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 190
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2019  11:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coin lady to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from small town in Kentucky
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2019  9:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Panchomoreno to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sinaloa, Mexico
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2019  01:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HollyB1984 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Oregon USA
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2019  04:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rodbeck65 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm Rodbeck65 and have been reading this forum for a while now. I originate from Georgia in the USA and hope to learn much here while posting little.
Thanks for having me as a member.
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2019  6:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thefleaguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello forum members, my name is Bud and I live in south eastern Ct near the Submarine capital of the world.I have a great collection of small cent Indian Head coins and a number of error/varieties as well.
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2019  7:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add richtonya6215 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey guys, my name is Tony. I actually have been "trying" to collect coins, and think that I know what what I am talking about. I am from SE MN. I do have many many coins, but no idea what each one really is nor what to really look for. Although, I do got a select few of coins, that even I know must be worth something. I normally just stick to US coins. But, just recently, I came across a 1965 No Mint Roosevelt dime, that actually has several errors. I have been reading into it, but I aint seeing ANYTHING about a particular error on the reverse side. So, I am glad to join the community, and look forward to getting some learning time in. If any of you specialize in the Roosevelts, please hit me up, for I would love to get some input. Thanks.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 08/22/2019  1:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BJsCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi from Greeneville, TN!
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 08/22/2019  9:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Webs to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello. I go by Webs. I see dustin43160 is (was in 2007 when he joined) from Washington Courthouse, OH. I am living in Chillicothe, OH, just a stones throw away. My wife & I are retired and we are snowbirds....spending part of the year here in Ohio (plus travelling to see kids, grandkids, friends, and places in the US & Canada mainly. The other part of the year, we are in Chino, CA.
Valued Member
United States
50 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2019  10:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add radztgp68 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hi everyone hope everyone is doing fine. I'm from
dyer indiana 46311
United States
6 Posts
 Posted 08/26/2019  01:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pennysfromheaven to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello,everyone I'm in arizona
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 08/26/2019  08:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Grekkojr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello fellow coin enthusiast.
I've collected coins ever since I can remember. Lived all over the world
And try and collect coin/s from every and every country. Some probably worth more melted down but something about coins as well as paper currency absolutely fascinates me. Just by looking at certain coins you can feel the history and get a brief glimpse into the past. Weird I know but like I said coins speak volumes.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 08/26/2019  11:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BleuJay to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Y'all, Northern girl married a southern boy that has lived in a minimum of 28 different dwellings (houses, apartments, hotels, dorms) between Dad's airline career, my Air Force tour and my husband's Air Force career. The places I've lived are St. Paul Minnesota, Los Angeles California, Pierre South Dakota, Rapid City South Dakota, Lackland AFB Texas, Goodfellow AFB Texas, Homestead AFB Florida, Comiso Sicily, Griffiss AFB New York, Murfreesboro Tennessee, RAF Upper Heyford England, Spangdahlem AFB Germany, Eagle River Alaska and, for the past fifteen years, just north of Virginia Beach Virginia.

I don't formally collect coins, but do have several from other countries, various American silver, Buffalo nickles, wheat pennies, State Quarters and State Park Quarters. The last two aren't "worth" much, but started collecting with the kids and kept it up after they left home.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 08/27/2019  11:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Krisscoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone! I am new to the coin collecting work and I have recently acquired a collection from an estate sale! Not sure what I am looking at and pretty overwhelming! Any advice on getting the collection in order and what to look for? Tons of foreign coins,canadian coins, silver, few thousand canadian pennies, 2 dollar coins, quarter, south african coins, 1800s schillings etc... Most of the coins appear to be in excellent to mint shape. silver nickels and dimes from 1900 1909 etc.. any help is much appreciated
Canada
1 Posts
 Posted 08/27/2019  7:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tone2tone to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello.
I am from Canada and deal mostly with Canadian coins and banknotes..
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 09/04/2019  09:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NewMismatic98 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From the central states! U.S.A.:)
Page: of 190 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 4.87 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05