Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 190
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 09/04/2019  10:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hunter of coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey yall
I'm from Alabama lived here most my life. Nice to meet yall
Valued Member
United States
398 Posts
 Posted 09/04/2019  11:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sarge50 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Land of Enchantment....uhhhh and Aliens! New Mexico USA!
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 09/04/2019  8:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hunter of coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey yall I live in Eufaula AL
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 09/05/2019  7:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tren2120 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from southern MN :)
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 09/06/2019  12:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pennylover007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, from Abilene, Texas!
Canada
4 Posts
 Posted 09/06/2019  01:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add able1958 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Everyone I'm 61 and live on the west coast of B.C Canada and new to Coins and have about 100 coins from a few places lots from the UK in the 60s and 70s and other British Commonwealth coins had most of these coins for 40 years they never seen the light of day until 2 weeks ago hope to meet some new people and get some insight on some of the coins I have thanks all
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 09/06/2019  04:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tamdogay to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Im from Rayne, Louisiana.
Valued Member
173 Posts
 Posted 09/06/2019  3:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

I'm from NJ, but was born in Portugal.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1119 Posts
 Posted 09/06/2019  4:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
everyone
United States
14 Posts
 Posted 09/06/2019  7:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sign of Omega to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
In Lewisville, TX
Pillar of the Community
United States
4861 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2019  6:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add swamperbob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can't remember if I ever answered this inquiry.

I am a relocated Yankee (from Massachusetts) living in North Carolina - near a tiny place called Hope Mills just south of Fayetteville.

My book on Counterfeit Portrait 8Rs is available from Amazon http://ccfgo.com/TheUnrealReales or from me directly if you want it signed.
United States
11 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2019  7:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Anna Mary to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
HI I am from south western Virginia. My dad was an antique book dealer and my mom was into glassware. so I love old things! I enjoy coins, but have never pursued studying them. Decided to go through some leftovers in an old box, and have come here to explore....
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9989 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  02:18 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I am a relocated Yankee (from Massachusetts)

As a Red Sox fan, this needs some clarification...
Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum.
-Lucretius

"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  11:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add James4711 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Rochester, New York
Canada
0 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2019  6:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bambam75 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am from Enderby BC, Canada.
Page: of 190 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.94 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05