Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 193
Canada
0 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2019  12:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add littleone to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I live in Sudbury ont CANADA our biggest city is
TORONTO CANADA .
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2019  9:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Surfbumva to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Va beach va
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2019  3:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Imnu2dis to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Born in the Philippines
Came here mid 90s San Francisco now in Anaheim.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2019  12:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Newestedition to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am from Arkansas. But recently become addicted to findings coins on my land. People say I have good ones but I jus have noidea. My name is Erika btw. Hope this place can help
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2019  3:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BInspired2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello I am new and I am from US; Colorado. I hope I am doing this right. But I an very excited to be a part of this coin community.
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  12:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add newlidia1527 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hello everyone , I am new member with no experience, hope I got some help from you all and I will try to share all findings, thanks.
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  7:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mugsy13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone I am from colorado and I got into collecting very.recently. I am a professional hairstylist and I am in vonstant contact with new money. I have.found and lost some exciting coins. I do still have some though.i am gonna post some pics soon.thank you for allowing me into your group.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2019  10:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add walterf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, this is Walterf a new member from middletown, ny. I,'ve been a collector for about 3 years. I collect pennies, canadian, Lincoln and indian. Very happy to be a member, hope to learn and help if I can.
United States
9 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2019  07:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Noob44 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi I'm a new member in El Paso Tx. I would like to educate myself as it has caught my attention more many reasons, id like to have aine opiniona and advise on a few items I have.Also sorry about my grammar my phones acting up. My contact email is tsunamismith@yahoo.com
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2019  09:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add msladylock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sevierville, Tn
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2019  04:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Creestofer72 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good morning everyone! I, too, am from the great state of Tennessee! Oak Ridge/Clinton area, but I'm staying in South Carolina now. What's up Sevierville &👍
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2019  4:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add walterf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, this is walterf.I am from middletown,new york.Its about 65 miles northwest of new york city.I'm a new member and I'm starting to collect all United States coins.
United States
38 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2019  6:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BGLI to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, here from New York and specifically LI. I look forward to learning more about the hobby. Seems like a really good resource here. Much to learn.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2019  05:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jarmoto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone I'm from Arizona my name is Jamie and I posted a 1982 d large cent with a backwards R and b trust I don't know what it is but I've never seen one before I would love your help finding out if it's worth anything
Canada
8 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2019  03:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Salishbunny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, I am from BC Canada!
Page: of 193  Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.05 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05