Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 194
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2019  2:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mikey8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone. From Slippery Rock, PA.
Been collecting since I was a paperboy back in late 60s.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2019  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LadyArwen to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Oklahoma, United States

Hello everyone, new to coins in general...Had to find a hobby.

Anyways, I have no clue what to look for, so I hope nobody minds if I post a tiny bit more than some. I have a scope for close ups and already have a few pictures of some that seem interesting.

Thank you all for having me as a part of the community!

Oh and one last thing,..thank you In advance, for any advice you provide!

:)
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 10/31/2019  2:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DrBBerger to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mission, Texas, on the U.S.-Mexico border. Thanks for moderating!
Pillar of the Community
United States
712 Posts
 Posted 10/31/2019  2:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Classic Coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Welcome, new members!
United States
36 Posts
 Posted 10/31/2019  7:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeLoss to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My Name's DeLoss . I'm from Palmyra Illnois . I have a 2yr old and a Beautiful Girl but I work part-time as a cashier and I come across ALOT of Odd coins . I hope you ladies And gents can help me out with and maybe give me history on some of these coins I find . My girlfriend dislikes my coins but I look at them when we're apart . This is my first and hopefully only site I need to gain knowledge . I've only been at this for a few months and have quite the collection going allready . Thanks
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2019  05:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Melg1972 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from the United States. Hermiston, Oregon
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2019  8:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jsouth to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, thanks for having me. My name is james, I am from south Alabama. I have had a coin collection since I was a kid, but I havent been actively collecting until recently. My biggest issue is my lack of knowledge. I could have a treasure trove and not know it. Thats why I am here and I am thankful that this forum exists. I look forward to sharing and learning with coin community forum.
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2019  11:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Golfer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Peoria, AZ. Near Phoenix
Valued Member
United Kingdom
451 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2019  05:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ScotsGreyhound to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Australia
1 Posts
 Posted 11/04/2019  03:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add paul9595 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hi guys I have been buying coins straight from the mint i.e.. ac/dc black $5 dollar.. just bought the 26 a to z $1 dollar coins and folder . do I put the coins in the folder or leave in the paper tube?
Australia
1 Posts
 Posted 11/04/2019  03:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add paul9595 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
sorry guys and girls I'm Paul from Adelaide southern Australia
Serbia (Srbija)
37 Posts
 Posted 11/04/2019  08:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pemmp to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Belgrade,Serbia
Australia
0 Posts
 Posted 11/05/2019  10:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Brissytrish to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Caloundra, Queensland, Australia
Australia
0 Posts
 Posted 11/05/2019  10:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Brissytrish to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello. I'm from QLD Australia. I've been collecting coins for about 30yrs. Nothing too expensive but I enjoy it and enjoy other people's opinions on different coins.
Hope to receive some great advice or information.
Thank you
Trish
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2019  11:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Xzact to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am from Florida/USA.
Page: of 194  Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.05 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05