Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 195
United States
42 Posts
 Posted 11/09/2019  1:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ericsavedfred to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello I'm eric from the beautiful city of san gabriel California one of the 21 cities with a California mission. In the United states of America. Currently my main interest is one cent pennies both wheat and Lincoln. I have a few questions I'm sure I'll find my answers here with the help for you guys. So thank you in advanced for all your expertise.
New Zealand
0 Posts
 Posted 11/09/2019  8:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 2stepsback to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hey there
Im from New Zealand. I have a coin collection thats up on ucoin. Just a beginner. Got a large amount of pre decimal nz & uk coins. Have a few pretty american coins, some wheats and funnily enough they all came in an andy costia!Just picked up some hibernian coins and a couple of isle of man halves. yet to decided fake or not, but all from the police auctions so cant wait to get some info advice or opinions.
I'm over at the stamp community as well. I'm not doing to well working things out but I'm learning a huge amount! cheers.
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2019  11:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add B52rocker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was born at 4:20 am in Portland Oregon. I was raised in a small little oasis of rural farmland called Preobstel, Washington. After 28 years I packed up with my fiance' and moved to the east coast in Fayetteville, North Carolina.

My fiance has really picked up the hobby of numismatics. Myself I have always had an interest in rare, valuable, or error coins. I'm mainly collecting wheat cents and silver-bearing dimes or quarters.

My most spectacular find was a 1943 steel penny. I was simply blown away learning about the extremely rare and valuable 1943 copper/bronze ? Errors of this year, as well as the 1944 steel variations that can fetch quite a sum.

The really cool coins I have in my collection right now include the Lincoln-kennedy memorial commemorative issue Lincoln cent, and a 1913 Canadian dime I found in my great grandfather's garage when cleaning it out during my move to Fayetteville.

United States
0 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2019  12:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wallabyv to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Colorado, USA. Now working a retirement job at 20 hr/wk and finally looking at and organizing coins I have accumulated over 50+ years.

Over years have purchased a few by the month displays in pretty boxes and believe I paid too much for what I received, but I enjoy them.

Want to learn what I have and how to complete various collections in cost effective manner. Learn things like best places to buy, best ways to store and display.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2019  1:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rocsie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone... I'm from Minnesota, USA. Self employed, working with my husband as Life Insurance Agent. Finally found a hobby, collecting and organizing coins which I really enjoyed finding coins with errors.

I look forward to learn more ... learn things like what I have. Investing and best ways to store and display.
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2019  6:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add AshKLA to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Longtime lurker from Pottsville, PA, US
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2019  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Skinboat1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am from Anchorage Alaska
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
312 Posts
 Posted 11/10/2019  8:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sharkman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
AshKLA,
I've been to Pottsville. Twice, on business. Charming town. Refreshing change from a life in the Great American Desert where I have spent my life in the Phoenix, Az. area.
Australia
0 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  03:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spider-Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
G'day,

I'm from a small country town in Australia and my main reason for joining this website is to be able to eventually start selling my coins away from eBay due to their fees.

I collect lots of different Australian coins and look forward to learning about alot more along the way.

Thanks guys!
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  3:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kbrad90 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello!
I'm from Oklahoma, I'm very interested in learning more about coins such as pennies! I've got a little collection of wheats started 1960s.
I really enjoy this coin collecting thing I've got going on. So here I am ready to learn!
-kbrad
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  10:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bcrain to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all thanks for having me. I'm from Shelby ohio I started collecting when I was younger but got out for along time...
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2019  10:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bcrain to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all I'm from Shelby ohio thanks for having me...
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2019  7:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Amullenax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My name is Angela. I am from Durant, Oklahoma, USA.
I collect for fun. And a little profit. I'm not very good at recognizing errors. They all double after a while of staring at the little guys. Thanks for the add.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2019  11:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinkidd1992AM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Elmira,N.Y
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  04:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cvsantana28 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
First time here, I'm from Norfolk Virginia. Hope to gain more interesting and valuable informations. Thank you all.
Page: of 195 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.83 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05