Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 195
United States
9 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  1:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Telliott007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, I'm from Tyler, Texas. I'm new at coin collecting and ran across a few coins with possible errors so I'll be sending pics soon. Thnx!
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  12:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add lvcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From Lincoln City, Oregon. A bag full of coins and another of Mercury dimes to go through. Trying to educate myself on what to look for. Have found a few possibilities that I need help with.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10401 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  02:28 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Telliott007 & Ivcoin!

@Telliott007

I'm less than an hour from you near Canton, Tx.

If you guys have any questions, please do ask away!
Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum.
-Lucretius
"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain
"Language is the source of misunderstandings."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
New Zealand
3 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  1:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gdhcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from new zealand
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2019  3:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Scott7171 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi my name is Scott, and I'm definitely a rookie. I look forward to meeting, and learning from you guys.
Also I'm from California USA
Edited by Scott7171
11/21/2019 3:05 pm
Bulgaria
17 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  1:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add iulius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, I'm from Pazardzhik city of Bulgaria, I am 50 years old, tall and beautiful, a man who loves history.
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  10:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Moadib to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello all! Easter, NC here. My kids and I like to coin hunt. Just got into it after they watched a few youtube videos. Just boxes of pennies mostly. What a great way to pass the time and bond.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2019  3:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Luke The Duke to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good evening all! Belews Creek, NC USA here. Been collecting actively for over 45 years. Just beginning to go through my Father's collection of over 75 years to see what I got. Looking forward to "talking" to some new friend here.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2019  5:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bruthajoe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Joe here, I've recently been going through my collection and seem to be constantly looking for information. Decided to join for real conversations. TTU soon. Looking foward to it.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2019  7:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Allaboutcoinbro to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi there! From Salt Lake City, Utah
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2019  10:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OldNavy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, I've been collecting coins for about 40 years, nothing seriously, but now that I'm retired I'm spending more time collecting coins. I was born in Alabama, raised in Ohio and now live in Pickerington, Oh - That's not counting the years I was in the Navy.
United States
15 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2019  9:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rupe11 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm Scott. I'm from Prosser, WA.
Learn More...
United States
27 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2019  4:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Snoopydoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello from Las Vegas,
Used to love looking at the coins coming out of a slot machine,
Unfortunately now they all print tickets to cash out.
Ahh, the good old days.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2019  10:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hunting4coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello & Happy Holidays from Geneva, Ohio
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2019  11:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Longtrack Lady to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good Evening!

Spring Creek, Nevada - USA

My mother passed away, and to my surprise there were a lot of coins. Some are sentimental (quarter was in an envelope stating - found in 1974 stepping out side of bank), but some appear to be neat and fun. I have no idea where to start, so figured this would be the best place to learn and understand! TIA!
Page: of 195 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.79 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05