Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 198
United States
6 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2019  10:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Xxlinoxx to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone. I'm new to coin colecting. I really appreciate all the help ima get . Thanks
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2019  2:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Diana to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Morristown, Tn. I'm new to coin collecting and found this site from searching. Looks like you guys are great at helping ppl like me. Thanks so much for this site.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2019  1:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bbennett to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Washington courthouse Ohio I just registered today and would like to say hi to everyone and I would appreciate your help and knowledge as I'm pretty much new to the world of error coins in collecting of coins. I just want to say thanks ahead of time for all and any help,directions, I get from anyone of you so thanks again. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and learning from you from error coins that I met or may not have found not sure that's why I'm here, so please don't hesitate to school me, I really like the Lincoln cent series.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2019  05:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 81ta400 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The hills of east tn
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2019  01:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add justalilluck88 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, I'm from Kansas City KS area in the US. Been coin collecting for about 4 yrs. Always looking for that lucky penny. ;)
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2019  01:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MistyMystic4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lebanon ky
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 12/18/2019  06:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add myxdmotion to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for this forum!

I am a fairly new to this niche and am glad to have found a community of others who have valued this activity long enough to understand the importance of welcoming new membership and mentoring their activity with helpful prompts and good ol' wholesome hospitality.

I am from the Seattle/Tacoma WA area and hope to be able to learn as much as I am able to sustain in the genre. I'm confident I have found a fantastic group for that agenda.

p
Thailand
3 Posts
 Posted 12/18/2019  11:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Inkman77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,I'm from bangkok city, Thailand,
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 12/19/2019  12:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Arcflash2020 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Roseburg, Oregon
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2019  10:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bud123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello I'm Bud from MD, USA and I collect US coins and would like to learn a little more about variety and Error's and I could use some help in Identifying some of my coin's
United States
36 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2019  3:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add juliusolis to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello I'm Julius from Grand Prairie , Texas and I am new to coin collecting.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2019  4:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tucker19 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi from Chestertown, MD.
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2019  6:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sarabir2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My name is Ray, Los Angeles CA.

I am new to coin collecting. I am interested in a variety of US coins from national parks to Lincoln cents. Also, error coins and I want to learn the difference from dye, double dye. So I am excited to be here.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2019  12:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dag33 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, this is all new to me. I just started collecting coins maybe 4 months ago. I came across the norfed items and for some reason I'm crazy about them. Hopefully there are others here who feel the same. I've just about gone broke purchasing items on eBay. I'm from a small town in Tennessee called Munford. That is in the great USA! So happy collecting. Merry Christmas!
Canada
2 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2019  11:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add stclark_98 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
British Columbia, Canada
Page: of 198 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.83 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05