Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 201
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2020  1:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CC Morgan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everybody I'm a newbie collector, so please bare with me.( not to tech savvy)
I live in the metro Portland OR area as my user name implies I'm in love with Morgans.
Valued Member
United States
54 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2020  3:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sirguardian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings everyone.. I'm From Macomb Michigan 30 mins N.E. of Detroit. I collect all US coins as well as Canadian coins. Recently I started will US bills (Fractional notes) from Civil War era and Silver certificates All un-circulated.
United States
38 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2020  5:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wild Country to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello I'm David and I'm from a small town called Oxford in Granville co. NC in the good old USA.
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 01/06/2020  11:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ColonelCorncob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello! My name is Benjamin, I'm 18, and I've loved coin collecting ever since my mother showed me some of her inherited coins. I live in Newport News, Virginia.
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2020  05:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Charliesk8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ello there blokes I'm from San Diego California.... Riggggght near da beach boiiiii
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2020  07:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bigd56320 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi name is David from New mexico, USA. New to the Coin World and have a few coins I just can't figure out.
United States
15 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2020  11:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lack of faith to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I`m from Oregon Love looking for DDO pennies
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2020  11:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Caspercary to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mesa Az
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2020  12:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Delinski to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am from kansas. I am new at collecting, been collecting pennies for about 6 months,I know very little about coin collecting. So bear with me please.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2020  5:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Abe Cents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Rocklin California. East of Sacramento. United States.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2020  2:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Woolworth2964 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello from Georgia! My grandfather was a serious currency collector and I've always had an interest. I'm trying to learn how to recognize errors and value in everyday change. To figure out what I'm doing before I commit to anything beyond that. Thank you.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2020  3:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tatan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello from chino california
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2020  01:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lamacreations to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Aloha,

My name is Tiana and I am Born and raised on the beautiful island of Maui in Hawai'i.
In a small town deep in the Waikapu Valley.

I am Still new to the world of Coins#128176;#128184;
But I have been introduced by a great friend of mine, and since then I can't stop... I'll flip or pick up coins in the grocery store in the top jar, just to see if the coin is of worth.

Have a beautiful day #129305;#127997;
Learn More...
United States
14293 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2020  01:41 am  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
United States
8 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2020  05:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KCoins82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey everyone! My name is K.C. and I collect Lincoln Cents.
Page: of 201 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05