Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From?

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 202
Learn More...
United States
21 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2020  8:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rcmartin1964 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Winnebago, MN
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2020  03:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Roseyposey to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Live Oak California
United States
17 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2020  03:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nibor0313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi I'm from South Eastern Pennsylvania
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2020  2:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyj4354 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, I'm from Missouri and just got into coin collecting. I have a couple findings I would like a little help with. Glad to have found a site and glad to be a member.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2020  7:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sunshinepenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi! East coast of South Carolina...the beach
Valued Member
United States
260 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2020  7:51 pm  Show Profile   Check chrisof4's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chrisof4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Kansas City, MO. Go Chiefs!
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2020  7:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bwing79 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from a small town in Missouri, USA
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2020  1:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add May041 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am from Talladega County, Alabama USA.
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2020  7:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Frankly Ben to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings to all from Richmond, Virginia. I've been collecting US coins for the most part and us currency for 60 years and am still learning. I look forward to enjoying this hobby with the group.
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2020  8:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Frankly Ben to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator Requires this: Richmond, Virginia, where I'm from is in the United States of America.
United States
21 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2020  09:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kgil to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I live in Elk Grove and have been collecting since 1998 and have only. been searching through coins for 6 months never realized that they have so many errors. 10 grandchildren later n retired.
We are Living the dream. Lol
India
1 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2020  09:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RajBedi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone, my name is Raj. I am happy to be part of this forum. I am studying Anthropology in my home country of India and am a coin collector as a hobby.

Antarctica
0 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2020  12:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bobo bruskie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From Springfield,Missouri. Need some guidance going through about 7,000 wheat pennies.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2020  3:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johneller to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Started collecting at age 13. Remember going to coin shop and hunting boxes of Lincolns and jeffersons to add to my Whitman books. As I got older other interest intruded and collecting took a back seat. Married a beautiful girl in 1972 and stayed that way for 46 years. During my marriage my father-in-law passed and left me a large portion of his coin collection. Now that I am alone I have renewed my interest in my coins. So blown away by the explosion in error collecting. I remember searching for the 1955 Lincoln dd and a few other errors but the main direction seemed to be rare, lower mintage coins. I have saved change for years; would fill a bottle and start another. I have already started going through them but it is a slow process as I constantly have to reference youtube videos for help. I look forward to getting help and advice from the community. Thank you volunteers for making this forum possible.
Australia
0 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2020  11:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add zoob93 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Perth Australia
Page: of 202 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 4.13 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05